LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Wet Me Bed But Have Trouble.

Baxter

I've tried a few hypnotic MP3's. I've tried a bunch of beer and a few glasses fo water along with some caffeine free water pills. I've only wet twice but can't do it again. I either wake up or hold it until morning where I just go forever. I'm looking at possible botox but have no clue where to start with that, plus i'd rather be some what continent during the day. But if i have to make the day time continece a sacrifice I will.

What has worked for every one else so far?

Guest YkDave

Training!

Practice makes perfect. It takes alot of time to undo all that potty training you went through many years ago. just keep trying and you will get it!

Training!

Practice makes perfect. It takes alot of time to undo all that potty training you went through many years ago. just keep trying and you will get it!

Thanks for the fast reply.

I've been wearing diapers to bed for abotu 3 years now. It took me 13-15 beers and water pills to wet sucessfully but i don't want to damage my liver. I also don't want liver damage from holding in my unrine so long either. What kind of training do you recomend? Please tell me step by step. I want to experience bed wetting at least 3 times a week. If I decide that it is not really what I want I guess I could do them KEgal exorsizes or what ever. But right now my main focus is on at least untraining so that I can wet involentary.

Try the bowl of warm water trick? I don't know if it actually works or not... But it's the only thing I've heard of. I figure that you'll probly need to just work on getting comfortable with wetting while you're awake and let it translate to when you're not. Remember: Life isn't like diaper fiction. Just putting on a diaper doesn't cause you to lose control and there's not any magical methods of just up and wetting the bed suddenly. You have to overcome potty training to wet and/or mess your diapers comfortably. I guess you'd call the process "diaper training"...

Practice, practice, practice.

it aint going to happen overnight, it aint going to happen in 3 months, it aint going to happen in 12 months, but it will happen.

It took me the better part of 15 years of 24-7-365 diaper wearing to wet my diapers consistanly at night, even now it don't happen every night but more often than not.

Now if I go to bed without a diaper on I do not wake up in a wet bed, but if I put on a diaper befor going to sleep I will more than likely wake up in a wet diaper.

Practice, practice, practice.

it aint going to happen overnight, it aint going to happen in 3 months, it aint going to happen in 12 months, but it will happen.

It took me the better part of 15 years of 24-7-365 diaper wearing to wet my diapers consistanly at night, even now it don't happen every night but more often than not.

Now if I go to bed without a diaper on I do not wake up in a wet bed, but if I put on a diaper befor going to sleep I will more than likely wake up in a wet diaper.

i hope i don't have to wait that long... :(

Anyone with very much experience in the ABDL scene will tell you that The Twelve Month Diaper-Training Program is the only safe and effective way to archive incontinence. Riley Kilo (who speaks from experience, having actually achieved regular bedwetting) has a few things to add, but overall the method she describes is the same.

Don't do anything stupid involving sedatives, surgery, botox, etc. You'll regret it, or worse, hurt yourself and end up in the "Diapers in the News" section of this site as one more person giving our already maligned community a worse name.

Anyone with very much experience in the ABDL scene will tell you that The Twelve Month Diaper-Training Program is the only safe and effective way to archive incontinence. Riley Kilo (who speaks from experience, having actually achieved regular bedwetting) has a few things to add, but overall the method she describes is the same.

Don't do anything stupid involving sedatives, surgery, botox, etc. You'll regret it, or worse, hurt yourself and end up in the "Diapers in the News" section of this site as one more person giving our already maligned community a worse name.

Fantastic. Thanks!

Yikes! I didn't realize it was a link to a [That site] article! I clicked 'back' right away. IMO he's one of the people that doesn't give our community the bestest of reputations. Maybe he's changed his site since back in the day, but he used to have a diaper sighting section where people could post true stories of older children they saw wearing diapers. I found that kinda creepy so I avoid his page.

All that aside, I've gotten to the point where I bedwet most nights when I'm wearing, and I never wet when I'm not wearing. And trust me, I didn't do any bodily harm, to accomplish it. ;) The key is to get your subconscious mind to realize you're wearing a diaper, AND that it's normal to wet it. Actually, a lot of what I did was similar to what Riley described...which is funny because I never saw the video until just now. But basically I kicked things off by going a month with a modified 24/7 schedule (no number #2, no wearing at extreme socially inconvenient times). And like Riley mentioned, I made sure to go as soon as I felt the slightest urge, and at night if I woke up needing to go, I made sure to not change my position and to go right back to sleep. Drinking a glass of water or three right before bed also helped. But by and large the most important thing was that when I wear, I tell myself over and over again that there's no reason to hold it in.

Hope that helps. Let us know your progress!

Yup. If you wake up, don't get out of bed, just pee. Eventually, if you do this long enough, you'll get used to it, and get to the point where it's an automatic reaction. When you do something long enough, it becomes a habit, and habits can become so common that you don't even realize you're doing it.

i'm in the same predicament right now i've drunken a whole can of sprite and have to go bad but cant i'm now halfway through a 2nd one and i'm not going anywhere except for in my diaper my bladder is way over trained and it annoys the hell out of me so i'm gonna win this time.

i'm in the same predicament right now i've drunken a whole can of sprite and have to go bad but cant i'm now halfway through a 2nd one and i'm not going anywhere except for in my diaper my bladder is way over trained and it annoys the hell out of me so i'm gonna win this time.

In the link the nice woman who made the blog says to avoid soda.

I think right now my problem is that I do not have a protective sheet over my matress. I had one but I have a cat who runs on my bed when I'm not home and put his claws through it.

Ooh... A whole can of sprite... What are you? 6? Or one of those pop-phobic people? Grow up and drink more if you wanna have enough fluid to need to pee...

Guest Pizaz

For me, the problem was the anxiety of leaking and wetting the bed. If that's your issue, get a pair of plastic pants. They cut down on the anxiety factor, and I found wearing them helped me more easily wet while in bed at first. Now I don't wear them much, but they help.

If you go 24/7 it will just happen eventually. Having accidents if you don't want to go 24/7 is a much worse situation.

Well, the thing is I don't want full incontinence. Right now I only want to wet my bed. Maybe I'll eventually want full incontinence but I'd rather have some control.

• 1 month later...

Yikes! I didn't realize it was a link to a [That site] article! I clicked 'back' right away. IMO he's one of the people that doesn't give our community the bestest of reputations. Maybe he's changed his site since back in the day, but he used to have a diaper sighting section where people could post true stories of older children they saw wearing diapers. I found that kinda creepy so I avoid his page.

All that aside, I've gotten to the point where I bedwet most nights when I'm wearing, and I never wet when I'm not wearing. And trust me, I didn't do any bodily harm, to accomplish it. ;) The key is to get your subconscious mind to realize you're wearing a diaper, AND that it's normal to wet it. Actually, a lot of what I did was similar to what Riley described...which is funny because I never saw the video until just now. But basically I kicked things off by going a month with a modified 24/7 schedule (no number #2, no wearing at extreme socially inconvenient times). And like Riley mentioned, I made sure to go as soon as I felt the slightest urge, and at night if I woke up needing to go, I made sure to not change my position and to go right back to sleep. Drinking a glass of water or three right before bed also helped. But by and large the most important thing was that when I wear, I tell myself over and over again that there's no reason to hold it in.

Hope that helps. Let us know your progress!

And that page is still there right along withthe very nasty and sexual storries that contain gross sex acts between children that make a person want to cringe. Not to mention, he is a sexist, as his community is a boys only community, as if to say that girls do not have the feddish, too. Deker has not changed his site.

To achieve bed wetting needs you to convince your mind, while asleep that your sleep will not be disturbed. This is done by:-

1 - Placing a noisy plastic sheet under you - so if you do wet, your bedding will not be harmed - and the crinkle will reinforce this protection

2 - Coating the plastic with baby powder - to re associate infantile smells with your sleep

3 - Place a cotton sheet over the plastic - to keep the smell and absorb what will leak

4 - Wear thick, loose cloth diapers - so every movement you can be reminded that you are wearing diapers

5 - Drink enough water - 4+ pints before sleep

6 - When the urge to wet wakes you, fight it and go back asleep without moving. The second time, you will wake up less and every subsequent time, less and less. The high water content will ensure that you wet 2 - 3 times each night, so cloth diapees are essential for this. Disposables just don't work for nighttime training.

Even after all this, you urine production and water balance is controlled by the amount of vasprossen in your body, and overnight, it is normal to reduce your urine production. As a result, this will not happen overnight, but will happen within a month once you are consistent.

Riley, and [That site] (copied from my article) explain this also. Riley suggests dandelion leaf tea also, but adding chemicals do not produce long term results, as the body will eventually become immune / dependent on them.

read http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15595 for full info on excretory system, and how to defeat it.

• 2 weeks later...

To achieve bed wetting needs you to convince your mind, while asleep that your sleep will not be disturbed. This is done by:-

1 - Placing a noisy plastic sheet under you - so if you do wet, your bedding will not be harmed - and the crinkle will reinforce this protection

2 - Coating the plastic with baby powder - to re associate infantile smells with your sleep

3 - Place a cotton sheet over the plastic - to keep the smell and absorb what will leak

4 - Wear thick, loose cloth diapers - so every movement you can be reminded that you are wearing diapers

5 - Drink enough water - 4+ pints before sleep

6 - When the urge to wet wakes you, fight it and go back asleep without moving. The second time, you will wake up less and every subsequent time, less and less. The high water content will ensure that you wet 2 - 3 times each night, so cloth diapees are essential for this. Disposables just don't work for nighttime training.

Even after all this, you urine production and water balance is controlled by the amount of vasprossen in your body, and overnight, it is normal to reduce your urine production. As a result, this will not happen overnight, but will happen within a month once you are consistent.

Riley, and [That site] (copied from my article) explain this also. Riley suggests dandelion leaf tea also, but adding chemicals do not produce long term results, as the body will eventually become immune / dependent on them.

read http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15595 for full info on excretory system, and how to defeat it.

The problem is I wake up having to ge really bad but can't fall back to sleep. I can try but I just can't. I do not want to resort to sleeping pills (Because I have about 2-4 beers a day after work) so I do not konw what to do. I just want to sleep and let it all go. I don't care if it's both at this point. I just want to sleep through it and wake up refreshed to what ever mess there is at this point.