LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites

I was wondering how are goodnites i know they don't hold much but are they comfy like a real diaper? if not then what can i buy thats a fairly small diaper and is good and comfy?(i don't fit baby diapers) i want something thats discreet no noticeable under pants doesn't have any smell to give it away and that it decently absorbent for #1 not 2. and that fits even when your excited if you know what i mean.

I was wondering how are goodnites i know they don't hold much but are they comfy like a real diaper? if not then what can i buy thats a fairly small diaper and is good and comfy?(i don't fit baby diapers) i want something thats discreet no noticeable under pants doesn't have any smell to give it away and that it decently absorbent for #1 not 2. and that fits even when your excited if you know what i mean.

I wear goodnights every now and then and if you add a stuffer they do hold up well, they feel like your wearing a few pairs of breifs in the center, but just like breifs everywhere else.

If you want a regular diaper, everybody seems to start out with depends, I do believe they come in a small, but you are better off with medium, with a medium you can add stuffers, and depends need stuffers.

You must be around my size, I'm just slightly out of range or bigger baby diapers, but the goodnights fit like they were made for me.

Nothing really hides the oder, except if you wear tight plastic pants, but even those will let out some oder.

As far as getting excited your going to want to go to the regualar diapers, but then they are more noticable than goodnights, by the way you need the XL size goodnights, I'm 5'4 and 110 if you are under that I go with the large GN's.

Hey and remember to enjoy yourself.....Bee

thank you with scent i mean the diaper has no scent why i ask is i recently bought some pampers size 6 and they fit around the waist but they have not ball room lol. and they have that diaper scent so i cant wear in public so i really need to know what to get do goodnights feel like a diaper? because thats what i want is that diaper feel thats discreet and doesn't have the scent and is absorbent.

http://diaperliz.com/blog1.php/2009/03/05/welcome

My review and pictures of goodnites^^

I really like them, they are pull-ups so not a whole lot like real baby diapers but they are still awesome

nice pics your cute : ) how do they hold pee-wise? and you might not be the right person to ask but how are they in the crotch area do they have lots of room? and do they smell like a baby diaper or are they scentless?

Before driving to every store near you, why not double check the Depend website. Please do not be disappointed that they do not make adult small briefs, their term for tape-on or Velcro tab, diapers. Depend Adjustable Undies Small/Medium fits people petite enough they could wear GoodNites, but the Depend are longer so they rise higher. These are not recommended for bed.

True, you might be able to pull a Depend Medium Brief snug enough to stay in place, but the leg holes will be a problem. Some stores stock Tranquility adult diapers. They make a small brief, but I have never found those in stores.

Secure and Attend both make some styles in small for hips from less than 18 to 30" working out to 80-110 pounds and best for heights under 5'3" but they also work on some taller slender people. Unfortunately Attends Breathable EA Small and Attends Youth Brief (both the same size) are only sold on-line in cases of 96. They are not stocked in stores.