LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino's New Product?!

Ok so yeah, I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything about this but it didn't say on my receipt to keep it a secret and since their site said that their new product would be annnounced this week, I guess I'll put this out there. Anyways, I ordered a box of 16 large Classicos last week and the UPS truck just delivered them like 20 minutes ago. As I'm opening the bags and puting them away, I notice a small bag of stuff underneath the bags. I took it out and took a look at the case. It said "Bambino Duo & Quatro sample pack. Scented Booster Pads." They are still in the plastic and I can smell the baby powder scent on the bags of diapers as well as from the outside of the box. Again I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about it and I'm not sure if this topic will be deleted. I just thought I'd make a post to say thanks to Bambinos for givin me the sample and I can't wait to try em out. I just felt the need to voice my discovery to the world.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

PS: If I am in trouble.....don't ban me from buying your stuff, Bambino.....Your stuff is amazing!

OMG if Bambinos now have a baby-powder scented booster pad I'll totally have to switch over (away from Depends Boosts)!!

Anyone else?

its past the 15th!!!!come on Bambino let go get this ball rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!