LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy Looking For Help!

Hello everyone,

I am in a commited relationship with a another woman, and she has shared with me her interest in the AB/DL community. I am fully open to her being her baby self, and love that she has opened up to me about this as I am the first person she has been able to do so with.

I have come to this site looking for advice from other baby girls or mommies ( even daddies?) that may be helpful in giving me great advice of things to do and how to be the best new mommy I can be :)

Through this exploration with her, the idea of also uncovering my own ageplay ideas ( i believe I would love to play as a five year old).

anywho, any and all help is appreciated :)

thanks everyone

mommy bean (

Welcome to the board :) I can only tell you as an AB that the most important thing for me is the freedom to regress with no fear of judgment. My Wife/Mommy Snugglekitty lets me explore taht part of myself and allows me to be alone with my ageplay or lovelingly participates if that is what I need. We continue to explore where this lifestyle is leading us together. LOve, communication, understanding are the 3 keys that have made this a positive side to our life. Oh and legos and a duckie for the bath :)

Guest Baby Tiana

Hello and Welcome,

As an LG (little Girl) the best way to be happy is be with mommy or daddy and have fun time. I would say to just treat her like you would an actual baby or little toddler or kid. If you have ever baby sat it may help to do what you did with them to your partner. Personally I likes my teddy, bankie, and coloring books. There are some good sites to get bigger paci's. Not sure the site but they have Nuk 5 paci's that come in many different designs and colors. They look so nice. A little pricey but what ever makes her happy right? I hope this helps. Not sure what else. Just ask her and you can do as she asks. So have a good time with her. Hope you two have fun with the AB/DL Life. Its nice to feel loved and I think thats one of the things she loves about you accepting her as who she is and loving her unconditionally.

Tia

• 2 weeks later...

You have all been SO great :)

Things are progressing very well and i've been told I am a "good mommy".

my sweetheart loves goodnights and i bought her a new pack recently.

Its so comforting knowing I am giving her what she needs, and she has my heart.

she has even let me to play as a five year old and that helped me not only feel more free, but understand her and the ABDL world.

i think i am gonna love this site!

Guest Pizaz

Glad things are progressing well. You're a good person for wanting to learn more about this lifestyle, and to give your girl what she wants. If you need any more advice, you always know where to turn.

• 2 weeks later...