LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Vacation

Well, I was planning to spend a full 7 days in mexico, diapered the whole time of course cuz my family let me use the house we have there and I was by myself :). It was so great to use powder and wipes for the first time and their smell brought back so many wonderful emotions. Of course, I didnt buy enough wipes and eventually ran out. But either way it was too much fun, just to be me by myself. And after 3 days of laying on the couch there, cajoled by the waves breaking on the beach not thirty feet away, seagulls argumentatively squawking at one another, beer at the ready at all times, and a good book, I decided the stress was just too much and came home. Not that staying there would have been any real tragedy, but I argued to myself that were I to stay any longer I would do nothing more than pine over the fact that I had to attend work yet again soon enough.

So, does anyone else have a good diapered vacation story?

Would also like to add my wishes for such a vacation. Though there is too much of the world, even my own state, that I haven't seen, and now getting no younger, wish I had travelled more during the times I had available to me earlier in my youth. Now more of a matter of economics. So I too, could really do more of what I wished if my lottery ticket was to be a big winner. Oh the dreams! ^_^