LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nuk Five Paci

Just wanted to show off my nuk five paci.. the star picture on the button glows in the dark, well the outline of it and the hat... and its a bit darker pink, its just because its sorta clearish, the light goes right through here.. but here is my paci with the nuk five nipple on it, next to a paci with a nuk 3 nipple for comparison

P3100474.jpg

P3100475.jpg

P3100477.jpg

Do the adult-sized ones make much of a differenced in the "satisfaction" level?

its not as if i was completely dissatisfied with the smaller ones, but i found that it would take more 'effort' so to speak to keep it in my mouth, as its smaller, but this one is designed for a large adult sized mouth so it doesn't take as much effort, and therefore will stay in my mouth all night while i'm asleep.

it also doesn't hurt my teeth as much, because of the size of the smaller one it will add pressure to your teeth from both the inside of the mouth and the outside of the mouth but with the large nipple size the pressure there is reduced so my paci experience is more pleasant.

Guest Pizaz

I too definitely have a much easier time keeping the Nuk5 in my mouth vs. the smaller ones. Although it doesn't hurt my teeth, sometimes if I have it in for too long the roof of my mouth gets a tad sore. But overall it's great.

Hope you two wash them really well before sticking them in your mouth :ph34r:

I sense sarcasm but I'll still mention that mine came in a sealed box, and I sterilized it by boiling it in water (which you should do with all pacis and bottles and any other baby product involving the mouth). I'm sure it was just a poke at ebay but there you go!

yes i got it from pacifiersrus.com i found them quite pleasurable to do business with. I got my paci within a week of it shipping, with an uber discrete return address, inside they even send mea free size large vintage attends.. quite a surprise.

the cost for the paci was around 30$... i could get aplain white one for cheaper off of ebay, but i really wanted one that glowed in the dark.

the paci came with instructions saying to wash it because obviously it had been handled in modifying it, and while i'm guessing they may have cleaned it off, it was nice they included those instructions in it as well.

• 4 months later...

Holy Guacomole!

I'm very glad I found this topic today, better late than never. I've loved my Nuk5 Paci since I bought it about five years ago. But I haven't heard about pacifiersrus.com until just now. I've been living under a rock! Duh...Now me wants a glow-in-the-dark binky with stars on it too!

Talk about earth shattering - well, for an AB that is, at least I think so.

Hugs and many happy thank yous going out to Sarah_AB for mentioning this. Me's going to check this out you betcha!

GlennDL