LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wifeups Back Online!

I think what the issue was, was that some law was passed saying that they had to verify age of people in every picture. Being that most of the pictures were just added to site by annonymous veiwers, how is one to do that ? Also think it had to do with paying money that a private site making no profit could not afford. In any case, whatever the bill was that was passed, shut down alot of private websites.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wifeups.com

hey everyone!

I took over wifeups.com from the previous owner who was nice enough to pass the torch. You can find his blog at www.abdl.net

As far as the legal stuff goes, the law is relating to "sexually explicit" content and all the uploads are screened now for that kind of thing.

The site doesnt look as good as it used to, i know, it is a work in progress for sure. I have a pretty busy schedule as it is, but wanted to see wifeups back online and hope you all are excited as i am to see that! :) Hopefully over the next year we can have a message board and maybe a php photo gallery that makes things more automated. Anyways, Thanks for checking it again and you can drop me an email anytime at admin@wifeups.com with suggestions or comments or anything!

thanks!

• 14 years later...
2 hours ago, DiaperLover89 said:

Still around?

The link works but it goes to a Chinese website that will not translate with Google Translate.

I'd forgotten about this site, but it was 15 years ago... pretty rare for any ABDL site to last that long.

I'd steer well clear of anything that's populated by a placeholder page, particularly in another language, you've no idea what crap it could infect your computer with.