LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Invention

"How about these two modified pacifiers. I found these on the net years ago. They have a bike valve and use a pump to blow them up inside the mouth."

Wow! Thank you Baby Angelica for the find. These were homemade I assume?

also i've always wanted footed PJs with built in mittens. and to keep the hands in the mittens there would be a belt and buckle around the wrists.

also on the PJs would be various D rings one in front and one on the back side of the neck. one on each ankle and wrist. lastly there would be a belt in the front that would keeps the arms folded like a straight jacket. with two more d rings on the sides to connect the arms to the sides with quick claps or pad locks.

EDIT: i dont know why i was thinking onesie. *smacks head*

I have one more wish item. A pair of overalls where the buttons can lock the straps on but they still look like a normal pair of overalls. This would be a good way to lock someone in their diapers and going out in public. There has to be a way to make a button into a lock but still look like a button.

why not put the locking mechanism on the inside of hte overalls, then it would not be visible to anyone