LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Going To Be A Good Week!

Although my girlfriend now knows about my liking for nappies, it's still in its early days. before telling her, the only time I was able to wear was when she went away for a few days, and usually involved tenas from the local mobility store (they suck!), although managed a few bambinos as well. She is away for a week and a half to visit her parents soon, and I will be making 100% use of this time!

Because she knows I'm into nappies, I've been able to order some extra suppies. I've got a big bag of Molicare Mazi - the cloth backed ones, which are OK, and are what I wear at home when she's here. But I've also ordered 10 different nappies from airoliver.de. can't remember them all, but includes Attends Special Care 10 (Used these before and love them!), Abena X-Plus - heard so much about these, can't wait to try them, Lille Supreme - another I've been dying to try for ages - i think the fact they fold in half rather than thirds - like a 'real' nappy, just has some appeal to it! Also got Beesna stretch - which are a 1 tape nappy, Euron nappies, ID, Perfect (these look a lot of fun - quite babyish!) - and some others - can't even remember them all!

I've also ordered (and got today!) my first onesie - I can barely wait until next week, but not sure my gf is ready to see me in a onesie, plus waiting till next week will make it more exciting.

I need to order some more nappies, as I don't think I'll have enough ( I only ordered 2 x each of the different ones). Not sure which to order, as I'll need to order them before trying out the new ones, but will probably go with x-plus - hear so much about them!

I'm also going to try a few new things.

I want to try pooping (as per my other thread!). Done it once before, but was YEARS ago, at my parents, and using a drynite. It wasn't a great experience, but am willing to give it another go!. I might also try 'pubic wetting' (without nappy). done this once before, but was very drunk, and don't really remember it. I'll do it when near my home, and dark - but want to do it again!

I might, depending on how the other bits go, try pee & poop in public without nappy. Not sure about this one though - we'll see! Again, I wont be far from home when / if I do.

Slightly non AB/DL related, but I also want to try a bit of self anal play. Never really done this, other than using a lubbed up toothbrush (I got rid of it after lol!) - but do fancy it. Any suggestions on this? Might pop to the adult store and get a but plug or something!

Anyone got any other ideas to try - I'm fairly open minded lol. oh, I will probably get a dummy as well!

Like I say - it's going to br a gooooood week and can't wait! But got to wait until next wednesday arrghhh!

I might, depending on how the other bits go, try pee & poop in public without nappy. Not sure about this one though - we'll see! Again, I wont be far from home when / if I do.

This kind of thing is a good idea in the story section of this board, but not so much in real life. It's great that you're out to your girlfriend now and getting ready to enjoy all the benefits that that provides; you'd be amazed at how the desire to do crazy things like crap your pants in public will go away once you get used to expressing your diapered side in a healthy, reasonable way. Have fun with your girl this week.

-- CDB

dude!

seriously wear a nappy, people who wet or mess themselves wear nappies to prevent a mess, and dont do it in public you could get arrested or something!

use your nasppy in public by all means, that is what it is for! (but make sure you are wearing one that works properly abenna x-plus are good but be careful how you tape them, too tight and they wil rip too loose and they wil leak)

and have fun, i have been 2 weeks without using the toilet now it is verry liberateing:) and abenna x-plus rule!

hmm, perhaps once I'm comfortably in a nappy with the freedom to do as i wish in it, I wont get these odd desires to poop & pee in public. Although, just to clarify, it would only be on my street, and it would be dark, and there is little traffic - either road or pedestrian, and properties don't overlook the path - so noone would know but me :o)

Also, the 'week' will just be me - my gf is away for a week and a bit, hence the freedom to have a bit more fun in nappies than normal!

Guest Pizaz

Enjoy the Abena X-plus... they're one of my favs. I love free time when the diapers can be enjoyed freely. And yes, please wear a nappy if you go out.

yeah definatly wear a nappy if your gonna poo/pee in public. i'm a bit braver and wet and filled my nappy today whilst in a games store. it dosent bother me...to hell with what anybody thinks, thats what i say!!

Ok..

Girlfriend on holiday... CHECK

Cupboard full of different nappies... CHECK

More nappies on order 'just in case'... CHECK

Onesie which arrived a week ago and haven't worn yet (been killing me)... CHECK

Supplies of baby wipes & baby powder... CHECK

Silicone Dummy... CHECK

let the fun begin!

The only bummer? I've just finished work and am now snuggled into a nappy & onesie (WOW btw) - but I've got a VIP ticket to a gig tonight which I really want to get to, and don't think I'll get my jeans over this nappy, so I'll have to wait until I get back to really get going with it. but, I have tomorrow off work, so there will be oodles of time to play!

Here is a picture of my nappy collection - there were a few more, but they kinda got used :P

I got 2 each of nearly every nappy on the airoliver.de site, plus a full package of X-Plus's, and a nearly full pack of molicares (which I already had)

post-15468-1236857403_thumb.jpg

post-15468-1236857403_thumb.jpg