LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think My Screen Name Is Already Taken!

I can relate.

When I joined DPF many years ago I used my middle name and last initial. I didn't know there was another Mike A in California and now he lives down the street from in in Long Beach so now its even more confusing. LOL!! I used to get christmas cards for him about 10 years ago.

About 7 years ago I decided to make things less confusing and took on my moniker of SoCalAB. I some guy using that once but really didn't persue it. I think he dissapeared.

I think you should keep your moniker and if you have a website add it to your posts for clarification so people will get to know you better.

Hope this helps

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

How about some ideas for a new one? Any takers?

I'll post some ideas with a poll tomorrow. Time to go change and I'm off to bed...

Noisy, Well here I am, My name is Noisey Pants, with a E. I have had this name for 20 years, my wife named that. I have used this name for 10 years on the Internet. I haven't seen anyone else named that until you came along. Yes, change your name, I am proud of my name. She named noisey pants because she could hear my plastic pants moving and rustling around the house. Sorry you didn't know there was my name out there already.

I don't see any reason why anyone would have to change their names at all. There are a million Carol's and susan's in the world and they get along just fine. There is an obvious difference so as long as you both remain civil you'll be fine with the names you already have.