LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisping & Baby Talk

petbabyamy

I would like to know from all please, is it a good thing or not to mix both lisped and baby talk words, I know that the use of both would be for most, be hard to understand, but I am both a Sissy and an AB among other things and I sincerely love to do both, only with close friends I message sem ok and are able to understand me when I type in both Sissy Lisp and baby talk.

Am I alone however liking and wantint to use both lisped and baby talk words? Anway let me know your thoughts please, oh and types of how to type and spell lisped words, baby talk I have a basic grap of with switching words, but I would like to know any do's or don'ts, especially with combing both lisped and baby talk words. I have a Baby Talk Hypnosis CD rom, though I have only listened to half of it, but it is darn effective. Talk is one thing, typing and spelling certain words can be difficult, for me it is,I must point out that I am learning disabled, then again as the baby talk post points out, babies do not know much in the way of words, so maybe my learning disability is an advantage. Lisping I got purely from reading an AB story at storysite.com, though there are words I am not sure if they are meant to be lisped or not if if the way I lisp is corect.

EXAMPLES:

Lisped words: Iseths, finkeths, waseths and makeths.

Mixed Words, Baby and Lisped: Me finketh me iseths waver wery silly.

I hope the two examples help, from these I am self tought, so please do take this into consideration, I genuinely do wish to know on how to inprove on my lisping, more in the way in typing and spelling, I don't think actual speach is a problem, and I wish to improve on my baby words too, though I shall at some point bok mark the baby word dicionary, but I will welcome fed back and suggestions, thank you.