LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All!

Hi all! I'm new to DialyDiapers.com and decided to say hi! I guess I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 24 y/o sissy who likes to dress up in diapers and dresses whenever possible.

I have a g/f who I love, but who doesn't accept my diapers. She does tolerate me dressing up as a girl though! I have always loved diapers. I wet my bed all the way up until I was 12. Unfortunetly, I wasn't in diapers all that time.

I'm currently going to school to be an Accountant. Yes, I wear diapers while I'm there at times. I live in Montgomery County, Maryland. I am straight and welcome chatting to anyone about anything.

Here are a few other things about me:

Color: Red/Pink

Sport: NASCAR

Activity: Sleeping in my wet diaper

Book: Harry Potter - All of them!

Movie: SpiderMan

I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

• 5 months later...
Guest diaperdel

Hi all! I'm new to DialyDiapers.com and decided to say hi! I guess I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a 24 y/o sissy who likes to dress up in diapers and dresses whenever possible.

I have a g/f who I love, but who doesn't accept my diapers. She does tolerate me dressing up as a girl though! I have always loved diapers. I wet my bed all the way up until I was 12. Unfortunetly, I wasn't in diapers all that time.

I'm currently going to school to be an Accountant. Yes, I wear diapers while I'm there at times. I live in Montgomery County, Maryland. I am straight and welcome chatting to anyone about anything.

Here are a few other things about me:

Color: Red/Pink

Sport: NASCAR

Activity: Sleeping in my wet diaper

Book: Harry Potter - All of them!

Movie: SpiderMan

I'm looking forward to chatting with you!

Hi I am a sissy baby girl and I wear diapers to bed because I wet at night and I wear diapers during the day because I like to wet during the day. At night when I am home I like to wear baby clothes.

Welcome to the forum. Hope all works out well with the g/f. Life is difficult enought, but with the encouragement, or at least the blinded eye, our involvement with the AB/DL situation is so much better. Life is stressfull enough. This can be so much of a stress reliever, and mental health enhancer. Good luck. Have fun, both with the g/f and the career.