LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xbox 360 Friends Needed

• 2 weeks later...

I can be found as NemesisWolfX but may take me awhile to log in as I have to unhook network from comp and attach to 360 each time I want to play Live, plus need to renew Gold. (Can't atm,poor as %$@!)

lol man you realize that gold automatically renews your account right

I can be found as NemesisWolfX but may take me awhile to log in as I have to unhook network from comp and attach to 360 each time I want to play Live, plus need to renew Gold. (Can't atm,poor as %$@!)

Yeah, But for that you need a credit card.. I use pre-paid card which means no Gold and thus no gaming as most games require gold. Still.. on a good note I tend to log into Live as its also connected to Dawn of War II on the PC though I play that infrequently.

• 4 months later...

MY GT is AEMegaloki, but I generally don't play fps', I only have L4D and Orange Box in that genre, but we can now watch movies together :P or play Viva Pinata.

Guest Baby-Toa

whats this, a new 360?? won't get red ring of death as easily? I've had it 3 times and don't feel like handing out more money to microsoft just so I can have it break on me again.

HuggieBaby

the new Jasper series is supposed to be the best for xbox's. *the latest gen of xbox 360*