LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Pampers, Huggies, Luvs?

Looking for the ultimate adult diaper that fits like Pampers, Huggies, Luvs did from the 80s. Don't care if it's printed like Bambinos or ABU. I like both of them but these don't look right to me. I love the prints, but looking more for the right diaper. What I remember is that they had leak guards, and I don't remember a very big wing design, if any. At least not the absorbing padding. Protection Plus makes a diaper that kinda looks like it, in the padding, but not really sure... I want them to be a little thinker than Depends. I love my Attends, but they are just not right either... And they have to have that plastic outer cover. :) Anyone recommend a good diaper?

Baby diapers are designed to fit babies. Two tape diapers will not work for adults.

I have worn diapers at night for most of my life. The six tape attends work well for fecal incontinence. The Abenas work well for night weting.

I have not tried Bambinos but it looks like they are the closest thing to a baby looking diaper.

Looking for the ultimate adult diaper that fits like Pampers, Huggies, Luvs did from the 80s. Don't care if it's printed like Bambinos or ABU. I like both of them but these don't look right to me. I love the prints, but looking more for the right diaper. What I remember is that they had leak guards, and I don't remember a very big wing design, if any. At least not the absorbing padding. Protection Plus makes a diaper that kinda looks like it, in the padding, but not really sure... I want them to be a little thinker than Depends. I love my Attends, but they are just not right either... And they have to have that plastic outer cover. :) Anyone recommend a good diaper?

Guest sissyfiona

Actually there are 2 tape diaper for adults...

From Finland called Hygi.they are thichk and fit well....just hard to get

Baby diapers are designed to fit babies. Two tape diapers will not work for adults.

I have worn diapers at night for most of my life. The six tape attends work well for fecal incontinence. The Abenas work well for night weting.

I have not tried Bambinos but it looks like they are the closest thing to a baby looking diaper.

The idea of two tape is cool, but they don't have to be two tape. I just want something that'll feel the same. I've tried Depend, Attends, and Abena and they are all pretty good diapers, but just not right. Bambino and ABU look really cool and I so want to try them, but they are a little pricey and they still don't look like they have the right shape. I know I might not find anything that is exactly like them, but maybe there is something at least close? I like the look of the Prevail PM Extended Wear diapers but they have cloth like outer covers... They have that straight shaped padding like I remember.

th_incontinencebriefs07md.jpg

Guest Naruto Uzumaki

hey i was wondering something. baby diapers like pampers etc have a cloth like feel to em but most adult ones are just plastic. Are there any adult ones witha cloth like feel to em like pampers?

I would suggest try Bambino Diapers - I think they are going to be your best bet ;-)

I like Bambino and ABU but they still don't look right in the absorbent padding... I do REALLY want to try both, but they are so expensive... I usually use Attends and switch to Depend if I'm budgeting since I can get the maximum ones for $15 for 20. I want some that are more like the Prevails I pictured above. I might try ordering the Prevail, but want some plastic diapers like them.

• 1 month later...

Anymore suggestions? I recently switched from my loved Attends back to Depend Maximum. Mostly for cost and I like the leak guards and the style and shape. Just wish they were thicker and had better tapes...