LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Genie

I am looking for the best way to dispose of used diapers and if someone has ever tried a diaper genie for adult diapers or if you maybe could tell me of a good way to do something other than just put them in the regular trash can.I am worry that company may see my diapers in there.Most of the people know I am incontinent and wear diapers because of this but I would feel better if I can put them and get rid of them another way.Any help would be I thank you for.My mom suggested a diaper genie but I do not know if this is ment to work on big diapers

I know I have a diaper Genie, the regular baby one. I wear small diapers and it works fine for me. Holds about 12-15 Molicares...so I would guess depending on how big your diapers are and how you folded them up it could work for you too.

When I decided to get serious about wearing diapers I knew I needed a better solution than I had been using, especially since I now share the outdoor trash cans with my neighbor :rolleyes: I have to keep used diapers for as long as six days before I can take them outside :o And 'camo' is of paramount importance to me :ninja: That part is easily dealt with by using several regular plastic shopping bags, each tied off seperately, one inside the other over the tied-off trash bag that holds my zip-locked diapers :whistling:

Short-term storage is in a 5 gallon pail with a tight fitting lid which I got from the paint section of Walmart. Mine's a pretty turquoise color and doesn't look out of place in the back corner of my closet ;) Regular paint lids seal better but are a bugger to get on and off :angry: Two boxes of baking soda with the lids open stood upright in the bottom handle the odors well for about 4-5 days. After that it can get pretty strong when the lid's open. Disturb the air in the pail as little as possible when you pit in another zip-locked diaper. Empty it by putting a kitchen bag over the open top and inverting it all. Set the pail back down, then ease the bag off twisting it shut ASAP. Put new baking soda in the pail and put the lid back on, then you're done till next week B)

With just one or two diapers (peed not messed) in a pail set up like mine, you won't have any odors for weeks. I found that out after wearing only cloth for awhile, then discovering that I'd forgotten one tiny little house-chore when I had to dispose of that first disposable :roflmao:

Bettypooh