LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All

PAMPEREDPET

hi everyone,

My name is britney and i hail from indiana. I have been a baby for a few years now, but have never had the guts to talk to anyone. through chat rooms my shell has benn broken, talking to other real girls who are on these forums, which is hard to find. just to make things clear, i am a real girl, and i am very very shy. I am hoping being on here will open the box of my shyness, so once again hello.

welcome home Britney! you are in the right place as I'm sure you already have found out. Some (but not all) babies are just naturally shy and often they "lurk" or hang out on chat without saying much, if anything. Just saying "Hi" may be enough to make you feel like part of the chatroom so I encourage you to say hello's and byebye's if you could. Make sure you are comfy, wear diapers if you want/need to and use whatever baby/ little girl stuff you like - just act the way you feel. That's all anyone expects.

Some AB/DLs are very vocal and, speaking for myself, like to play so we act up. I love to chatter, make sounds, jokes, and use emoticons/ smileys to have fun. Vroom Vroom me is riding my MonsterBiggyWheel! If you are scared by us toddler boys say something and we'll try to behave and make nice with baby. Most of us are here because we like to be and I hope you feel happy here.

Love, you friends here!

hi everyone,

My name is britney and i hail from indiana. I have been a baby for a few years now, but have never had the guts to talk to anyone. through chat rooms my shell has benn broken, talking to other real girls who are on these forums, which is hard to find. just to make things clear, i am a real girl, and i am very very shy. I am hoping being on here will open the box of my shyness, so once again hello.

Welcome Britney hope u get over your shyness,,Yes we are all a little shy when it comes to telling others we like to be back into diapers and wetting them too,,so again welcome I am a bit shy too eh... :D

post-5828-1234801570_thumb.jpg

post-5828-1234801570_thumb.jpg

Greetin's. I was quite shy when I first got onto the internet, some 12 years ago. It took me 2 years to find a place to hang out online (furcadia, with an RP group [non-ABDL]). Having online friends to talk with has helped me overcome some of my own shyness (though I'm still a bit wary of people offline). So, hopefully, your experiences here will help you.