LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Retail Questions And Frustrations

Before I start let me begin by saying I understand that a lot of you are just going to respond to this post with websites like xpmedical.com, but this is not quite what I'm looking for, this is as much as a discussion as a question.

My question is a matter of interest and discussion where on the West Coast one can buy something other than crappy depends (pun not intended) at an actuall retail location. I find it extremely odd that there are these amazing product out there like the Bambino Bianco, and the Abena X-Plus, and yet all that the major pharmacys in the United States only sell Depends (along with their own generic brand name briefs). I've heard rumors of some major chains carrying Molicare but I am still yet to find one of those chains.

I live in Southern California, and I'm looking for a location to get a good heavy brief that is not a depends, and also to vent my anger at the major retailing corporations out here at the limited variety that they have for Adult Briefs.

Thank you in advance for your responses and insights.

Good f******g luck, my friend! I've been a DL (in Northern CA) for 30 years, and I have never seen anything other than Attends, Depends, and generic products in retail stores. Good thing for mail-order in the old days, and the 'Net these days.... :( And yes, this does include brick & mortar medical supply retail shops. Only thing I've ever seen that came "close" (lol), was a pair of snap-on style plastic pants, with a removable liner. Sorry to be negative about it, but...

good luck on that!

I dont think the general public has enough of a demand for the higher quality diapers for local shops to stock them.

The largest users of them are likely the old folk homes and such and they definately dont pick them up downtown, they order them with the rest of their supplies from a medical supply shop

I dont think you will ever find the better brands on store shelves. But, as an alternative local pharmacys can usually order in whatever you want and shouldnt have a problem getting some diapers of your choice

Yes, those of us that are on the West Coast don't have a good supply to choose from. Here in Oregon you either get the storebrands like Walgreen's, Wally World (Walmart) or go to medical supply shops that sell Depends or Tena products. I believe that most everything else is through mail order. It is frustrating, because by the time you add shipping to some, it makes them rather costly. We need a major supplier here on the West Coast.

I to live in so-cal and am stuck with CVS, WalGreens, Walmart, Target, and Riteaid.

I once found the Tena brand at RiteAid a few months ago and was super excited!

They turned out to be the WORST diapers EVER!!!!! ( apparently this product from them was there worst! )

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/d_revi...amp;product=269

they just leaked, NO leakgards

Hm. Well if you're in Northern California (The Bay Area, to be specific), you can go to Drug Barn, if they're still around. They stock Attends and are in Cupertino/Sunnyvale and Foster City, if I recall correctly.

If you want Molicare, I've only seen them in one storefront and they still need to be special ordered, usually. They used to keep them in stock, as often as I ordered (as I wear for need), though, so perhaps they'd do the same for you. That was... darnit, I don't recall the exact name, though I can acquire it, but it was on Soquel Road in Santa Cruz.

Hm. Well if you're in Northern California (The Bay Area, to be specific), you can go to Drug Barn, if they're still around. They stock Attends and are in Cupertino/Sunnyvale and Foster City, if I recall correctly.

If you want Molicare, I've only seen them in one storefront and they still need to be special ordered, usually. They used to keep them in stock, as often as I ordered (as I wear for need), though, so perhaps they'd do the same for you. That was... darnit, I don't recall the exact name, though I can acquire it, but it was on Soquel Road in Santa Cruz.

Actually Drug Barn did go out of business here in the Bay Area. I think the place you are thinking of in Santa Cruz is Hornsnyder's Pharmacy. Also Hayward Medical Mart sells Molicare at a reasonable (not great) prices.