LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Decided To Be More Open About My Sissy Side

I have been feeling more and more fem these days, and decided that I should just be the sissy I really want to be.

I would like to be known as Kendra from now on, since that is the sissy name I have chosen for myself. If you still prefer to call me Smokey, that is fine too. The most important thing I ask is that even though I'm a sissy, I am still straight, I am only attracted to biological females. I know most of you already know this, but a few who shall remain nameless did not respect that.

I would also like to thank all my fellow sissies who have inspired me to be the girl I really want to be.

And I also want to thank Tera, for being the best online sister a girl can have.

I have been feeling more and more fem these days, and decided that I should just be the sissy I really want to be.

I would like to be known as Kendra from now on, since that is the sissy name I have chosen for myself. If you still prefer to call me Smokey, that is fine too. The most important thing I ask is that even though I'm a sissy, I am still straight, I am only attracted to biological females. I know most of you already know this, but a few who shall remain nameless did not respect that.

I would also like to thank all my fellow sissies who have inspired me to be the girl I really want to be.

And I also want to thank Tera, for being the best online sister a girl can have.

Welcome to the club Kendra. Don't worry about people thinking you're a gay guy, simply because you like a dress. I'm a boring old married man but I still get horny young guys (who shall also remain nameless) sending me sexy pm's. In fact I had one from a member this morning, asking "do u wear diapers" to which I replied "No, I don't wear diapers because they make my bum look big."

Enjoy!! ;)

Beth

Guest sissyfiona

Hey sweety. Welcome to the group

I know how you feel..I used topretend to be a boy then realised I was being a silly girl..am now totally sissy and happy

Thank you all once again. I still like my power tools, and stuff, but I like being a little girl a lil' more ^_^ . I don't want people to get the wrong idea from my first post and think I'm a homophobe or something, I'm not anti-gay, it's just not for me.

Once again, thank you so much for being supportive in my decision to be more open about my sissy side. I feel so much better about myself for doing so. ^_^

-Kendra