LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dresses / Footed Sleeper For Sale

Hi all,

I have a few items that I'm looking to sell/trade, just wondered if anyone might be interested?

(please click on thumbs for full size images)

The first is a footed quilted sleepsuit made by Hazel of Precious babywear. It has been modified by an ex girlfriend of mine, whose sewing skills were probably marginally better then mine, (which are almost non existent).

This would be ideal for someone to re-adjust to fit themselves or just for the material. It has a small white zip up the front & enclosed boots & mits. Once your wearing this, it can be quite difficult to not feel helpless. (there is also a strip of material near the top of the zip so you could be locked in - however the strip may need to be restitched to strengthen it).

I can't remember if this originally was a seperate top & trousers, but I do remember it was origanly huge on me, which is why my ex decided to create a footed sleeper out of it. I have tried to do my best to describe this accurately.

There is nothing really wrong with it, just the trousers were not sewn to the top properly & there are a few holes that need to be sewn. (these are not rips or tears, just were it wasn't stitched together).

Measurements (all are aproximate):

32" - inside leg (crotch to bottom of foot)

up to size 10 - shoe size

42" - waist

48" - Chest

31" - Finger to armpit

18" - Collar

5Ft10 - foot to neck

ss001.jpg

Image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

Looking for about

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

bump!

May consider swaps & offers!

hi my name is codee i would love to purchus (sorry about spelling) your sleeper with the mits and footsies only problem is im in the u.s. (cali) iam verry interested thought please shoot me a email at djrainbow9646@yahoo.com

p.s. and how mutch is it with shipping?

• 1 month later...

hi my name is codee i would love to purchus (sorry about spelling) your sleeper with the mits and footsies only problem is im in the u.s. (cali) iam verry interested thought please shoot me a email at djrainbow9646@yahoo.com

p.s. and how mutch is it with shipping?

Hi,

Sorry I didn't notice your reply earlier. Are you still interested? I can box this up & find out the cost of postage & we can probably work out something with the total price.

I'll PM you too.

Craig

• 2 months later...

Hi will a 6ft tall 225lb man fit in it? do you have more than 1 sleeper? please describe them more...are they polar fleece and nice and warm in winter...etc.? i might want the footed sleepers