LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Rant

Guest Saya

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section or not, if it's not can a moderator please move it there.

I would like to make a request before continuing my rant that no-body gives out names or site's that I am talking about.

now that's done and dusted.

AM I A FOOL? DO I HAVE MUG WRITTEN ON MY FACE?

Why do I always set myself up for disapointment and being felt unaprichated? I am an easy going person the type that don't ask for much for my help in whatever people need. This is the 2nd time this has happend to me now, I help what I thought to be a friend out on a site or ralther section of a site and they up and leave. Perhaps people are just taking advantage of my good nature and I should become more picky about who I choose to help?

I'm sorry for my rant but i'm just soo annoyied that people do a U turn and smack me in the face in the process. I mean it's not just so much the fact the person in question up and left, it's the fact I had no warning notice what so ever.

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section or not, if it's not can a moderator please move it there.

I would like to make a request before continuing my rant that no-body gives out names or site's that I am talking about.

now that's done and dusted.

AM I A FOOL? DO I HAVE MUG WRITTEN ON MY FACE?

Why do I always set myself up for disapointment and being felt unaprichated? I am an easy going person the type that don't ask for much for my help in whatever people need. This is the 2nd time this has happend to me now, I help what I thought to be a friend out on a site or ralther section of a site and they up and leave. Perhaps people are just taking advantage of my good nature and I should become more picky about who I choose to help?

I'm sorry for my rant but i'm just soo annoyied that people do a U turn and smack me in the face in the process. I mean it's not just so much the fact the person in question up and left, it's the fact I had no warning notice what so ever.

If this is someone you know just from the internet then well.... what do you expect. Sad but true, some people would rather just use and dump, and never give anything back. Hence the whole issue with pirating music etc. Best way I find is to keep helping people (as long as it doesn't cost you anything other then time) and expect to be disappointed... then you'll be surprised :)

loopy