LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Met Up With A Friend I Met On Cl, It Went Perfectly! But It Ended There.

The dildo was fun, but not enough... for me part of the experience is knowing there's someone else on the other end of it who's getting off on it. :P I guess that side of me is very submissive. I recently met up with an online friend who acted totally straight (like me). We met up at his office, he was kid of an asshole about the whole thing (which made it that much better for me). He whipped out his tool which was HUGE BTW, and just looked at me like "are you going to suck it or make me wait?" Then he started to pull my clothes off (I helped), and he motioned for me to turn around and he did me over his desk. It was the most exciting sexual experience I've ever had and aside from him maybe "going in" a little to quick the first time, it was totally amazing to be dominated a little bit. Afterwards we just cleaned ourselves up and he nicely said thanks and we parted ways. Unfortunately I haven't heard from him since, which sucks because I would TOTALLY do it again in a heartbeat with him.

If most of the guys who are looking for ass on CL are a 4 (creepy wise) this guy was a 10. He was professional, he was clean, there was nothing weird about him at all!

Your lucky you could have run in to a nut who would hurt you and left, but as it is you lucked out, I would like to meet someone in a non sexual way at first and then find out just what the guy has in mind.

But I guess there are alot of guys out there that just want to get there rocks off and never see the person again, I would love to make freinds and see what happens from there.

Guest refridginator

aw hell just yesterday i asked a girl i met on myspace that is in town until next week to lunch, and she didn't so much as reply back! we've talked for a week and had long intuitive messages sent back and forth... jeez it's like it's too much to ask for an actual conversation. this is why i don't date people i meet online >_< you never what kind of problems they'll have.

Your lucky you could have run in to a nut who would hurt you and left, but as it is you lucked out, I would like to meet someone in a non sexual way at first and then find out just what the guy has in mind.

But I guess there are alot of guys out there that just want to get there rocks off and never see the person again, I would love to make freinds and see what happens from there.

You're right, there was a lot of risk, but my desire got the best of me, and I figured it was no worse than meeting someone in a bar and going home with them. Plus I go in with a lot of confidence, if he would have pulled anything funny I was prepared to go into ass-beating mode. I'm a fairly good judge of character as well, if he was the least bit "weird" socially, or I sensed any sort of funny-doings, I would have been out. Since this guy took me to his office, (HUGE) well known company, the name he gave me matched his office door, and I left his name an address written down on my desk at home in case he locked me up or something weird.. :P

I also leave a copy in my car, leave my wallet, keys, everything except my cell phone in the car, if he was a nut job who tried to kidnap me in his basement or something, he never would have known where my car was, or even what I was driving.

Sounds like you had a great time! The internet meeting thing is always a risk, but it's a risk that can be very easily managed. After all, with no risk there is no reward. Just driving your car is a risk after all, but it's one that we evaluate, consider and accept (or not I suppose).

Generally if I was meeting someone online I let a friend know what I'm up to with info about the person I am meeting and arrange to call him / her at a certain time. If I don't call, they know there might be an issue (yes to you kinky folks I'm referring to a "safe call" ;-) )

Dan