LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gf's Friend Baby Sitting Me For A Day.

babytommy1981

well yesterday and last night i wasnt feeling well, might of had some kind of 24 hour bug, or something. any way my GF, went to work and asked he friend to watch over me, My gf's friend is a real nice person, and knows i wear diapers both for fun and medical, but more for fun, and that when im home i dont eat adult food, anymore ( since doing this I have lost 10 lbs in two months on the all natrual vegs and fruit home made baby food. well she feed me in the morning my big bottle of slimfast and milk. then changed me since i was kinda so tired and sleepy. I must of really made a stinky one too. lol. for lunch i had my normal bowl of baby food, and a bottle of milk, i was starting to feel better after lunch, after i had a real wet poop, i was changed and cleaned up, sat and watched tv, disney channel movies, then around 5 had dinner, another big bowl of that yuky stuff my GF made, its a veg and fruit blend, its nasty tasting, but i had to eat it all. and drink my large bottle of milk. then i had a bath, and feed two warm bottles of milk before bed time, witch was 9pm. my GF's friend is a nice person, che checked on me during the night, i know this because she kept waking me up when she would check my diaper. when my gf got home form pulling a double shift, she checked on me too. and i could feel here change my wet diaper.

today i had my fav bowl of dry ceral, and my bottle of slim fast and milk. for lunch I had bannana and pear baby food, and the norm bottle of milk. dinner time i had what tasted like tomatoe soup, it was good, and i got to have nesquick strawberry milk in my bottle, bath time is in an hour, so ill be getting ready for bed.

my GF takes good care of me, tomarrow i get to go to the nursing home with her as she works, and play checkers with my buddy jim. he always tells my gf to check my diaper and make sure i dont stink. lol jim is a nice oldman,

soon i hope my other close friend finishes up making my big highchair, so i can be like a real big baby when i eat.

this is not a story just something i wanted to share, with everyone.