LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Assurance Diapers From Wal-mart, No More Plastic!

PhilDL

I'm in Nashville, TN. As previously posted here the Assurance diapers have gone to paper backing. I bought a pack a few months ago but now today they are paper :(

So these are the paper back diapers that Sam's sells under "Members Mark". They have been paper for at least two years now. When I opened the Assurance today I knew it was the same manufacture since they looked the same and the tapes {Velcro} were the same. The only difference is the tapes are now wider. However I'm testing them today because the Member Marks were terrible with the thigh tapes, they would always pull from the back side. If these pull off I'll call for a refund.

So I wonder how many more years we will have plastic? My fetish is with plastic disposables but than my fetish is strong enough to accept paper plus I've made it a lifestyle. I'm in diapers every night since I trained myself years ago plus I use them a lot during the day. So I need my diapers either way.

I found that these Sam's- Wal-Mart diapers that are even label extra absorbent to be a joke, I always have to add a Depend Booster but they still can't hold much. I really liked the plastic and the cut of the diaper. Once these paper back get wet the diaper sags too much since the the tapes don't hold the diaper as well as adhesive with plastic.

Phil

Archived