LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Suck There Thumb?

diaperboy07

Guest wayneo

I have never been a thumbsucker until the last couple years.. But now usually once or twice a week I wake up to either sucking my thumb or my wife rudely waking me up to make me stop. She does not approve of my ab feelings although is good about understanding my incontinence issues.

Wayne

I don't know that I "suck" on my thumb, per se, but I had noticed recently that I was putting it in my mouth a lot. Not the whole thumb, either, just to the first knuckle. It's a stress relief thing; I don't always realize I'm doing it.

Recently I purchased a NUK5. I like using it, especially at night when I lie down to sleep. Problem is that there are others in the house who I don't want to know that I have (and use) a paci. Just not a conversation I want to have. Which creates a dilemma.

I've never really stopped. It only happens when I'm at home, or when I'm by myself though. Never had it happen when I'm with friends thank goodness. I do it during the day sometimes, but mostly when I'm in bed. Something interesting for those of you who have been doing it for a long time; if you notice, you may have actually changed the thumbprint you have on the thumb that you suck. I have what's called the "Common Loop" type of fingerprints, but my left thumb doesn't.

• 1 month later...