LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Pampers/huggies

Hi Folks,

I am interested in buying some baby diapers (nappies) and was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest some that would fit me (if possible) before i splash £'s out on something i can't use as intended :-( I weight about 11 stone (156 lbs) an ideally i would be after some pamper's of huggies (the type that stetch) that i could use as a stuffer or on there own.

Thanks alot

Tena Maxi Lover

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the feedback on this one! It's a shame Good Nights in the large size seem to be so expensive at around 9 for £5.50 which isn't fair off 55p each (around the price i can pay for a Tena Super :-(). If only Pamper's Active Fit came in a large size :-( Do GoodNights hold a decent amount of pee?

Hi Guys/Gals,

Thanks for the feedback, as long as they can hold at least one decent pee might be worth at least a short term fix till i can get some Tena Maxi's :D Would i be better off going for the boys or girls?

If you want to pee in the Goodnights, you will be better off with the boys ones. Boys obviously pee in a different location to girls and although I've never worn the boys ones, I assume they take this into account.

Beth