LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Growing Up ! - Baby Junior

babyjunioruk

Never Growing Up !

This morning I thought to share everyone a story which myself dream about. It is very intresting but i must say its very good !

Summery : This is about a younger adult who one day never wanted to grow up and to be young and kept as a toddler. (This is not a true story but like to share)

copyrighted to Baby Junior Nappy Page - www.babyjunior.co.uk

*Please email your thoughts*

During the summer months in the middle of july Junior who was about 14 had brothers younger then him and was still in nappies wanted to be treated like this. His mother was very loving person and wanted to bring her children up in a loving way from when she was young. Junior kept on looking at his younger brothers to thionk to himslef what would it be like if he never grow up and kept as a toddler for the rest of his life. One morning Junior got out of bed when his younger brothers was still in there cots fast alseep and went downstairs and sat on a chair in the living room and closed his eyes saying to himeself “I want to be young again” and repeating over and over again and he started to cry just like a toddler would. Tears was going down his face when then a small sound from a chair oppersit him spoke to him saying “Please dont cry junior” Junior look up and got is hand and wiped away from tears and could not see anyone and then “What would you say if i can turn the clock back” Junior look around the room and could not see anyone, but then seen the chair was talking to him. Junior said the chair “If I made you a toddler would you be happy again ?” “Yes please” junior repleyed then the chair started to turn around very fast and with a great big light flash junior was back in a cot with is pjs on and a terry cloth nappy and baby pants with a cute baby blue sleeper and dummy in his month and his old teddy bear curled up beside him. The chair was outside the cot saying “It is time to remember what it would be again as a toddler” Junior felt he was wet because the room which he was in was very cold because the heating did not work but a small fire place was about to go out until then his mummy came into the room with a walm bottle of milk in her hand which she placed onto a small table. Junior removed the covers from the cot and started to cry, his mummy came to the cot and said “looks like my darling is wanting a change into a dry bum” Junior stop crying and his mummy opened the cot and picked junior up and taken to a wooden changing table with a changing mat on which was very soft and abit cold. Juniors mummy placed him down and placed some more wood onto the fire and she unopened his sleeper and began to change him.

“My your a wet this morning darling” Junior looked up at mummy and smiled and started to blush, she pulled the baby pants away and removed the 2 pins which was holding the wet nappy and she lifed him with his feet and removed the wet nappy from his bottom and placed it into a nappy bin which was already filled with his old ones. She grab some softwipes and wiped him clean, after she got some powder and spinkled around is bottom and got a new folded terry nappy and started to place on him, Junior was thinking to himself “I wonder if i never be potty trained i be like this always”. “Right how dos that feel ? better now darling ?” Junior justed blushed and she placed his baby pants back on and she genterly picked him up from the changing mat and carryed him to the chair which was sitting in the same room.

Mummy got hold of his bottle which was still warm from the table and began to feed junior, “dare dare mummy has got you” junior slowly closed his eyes and fell alseep.

The next thing junior opened his eyes after the bottle was finshed and seen his mummy from loving care person looked very strange to see she grow more older and can tell she was very tired and Junior looked down to see in back in his teenager self having his baby bottle. Junior thought to himself “it worked” and his mum said to him “Thats it no more for you today im getting sick of feeding you” Junior was shocked on what his mummy just said to him and he got of her lap and standered there wetting himself. Lucky he still could fit into a terry nappy and the baby pants was ripping very badly and the pee was started to leak threw. Mummy looked at junior and said “I know when the time was right to potty train you.. I been so busy with your younger brothers that I thought to keep you like this” Then junior remembered that he was going threw the same thing with his younger brothers.

His mummy grabed junior from the hand and pointed to the changing table and junior lefed himself and she began to change him, “You should of been out of nappies a long time ago” mummy said, but junior felt he could do nothing and she changed him quick and just drop the wet nappy on the floor and got a fresh one and slied it under him and got him changed. When mummy finshed with him junior looked around the room and seen it was a mess, with toys everywhere and stinking nappies in the nappy bucket which was overflod junior got off the changing table and went downstairs and played with his toys in the playpen. Mummy went into the other rooms where his younger brothers was and loved and cuddled them and changed them as well.

Junior felt helpless sitting in the playpen in his cloths and his nappy what he was wearing and started to cry. “I did not want this to happen this way” and junior was so much sobbing he began to wet himself again and all you could see that Junior was sitting in his own pee because the nappy leaked. “Junior you wanted this to happen” which the chair from the room started to speak. Junior looked up and seen the chair and said “I wanted mummy to treat me like my younger brothers did” but the chair repleyed saying “well looked like your mummy did not like it” Then his mummy came into the room and went to the playpen where he was and said “Thats it I have gaveup with you young man” she went towards the phone and spoke to someone which then there was a knock on the door.

Mummy got of the phone and opened the front door and came in where junior was and said “I am sorry junior” the person who was next to her was a oldish woman who looked to be a nurse and she grabed junior from his hand and junior started to cry and he refused to be taken and the nurse called her phone saying “get them in here” then all of a sudden 2 blokes with nursery jackets came into the room and got hold of junior and placed him into a adult size stroller and went out of the room. The chair sahouted to him saying “be carefull what you wish for you might just get it”.

The End

Archived