LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Im New, A Big Hello From The Uk

dale_uk

Hey, i've been lurking on here for a while so I decided to post and say hello to everyone...

I've been into the dl/ab thing for about 15 years, it's only been the past year that i've told someone close to me about it, the first relationship she accepted it, but things didn't work out for other reasons, I thought as i'd overcome that big hurdle it would be easy to tell the next girlfriend, I did and it didn't go down very well and she basically said if I want a relationship with her i'd have to stop all the ab/dl stuff, I decided that she's obviously not right for me and we split up..

I then met someone who I hit it off with straight away and get on so well with, I was kinda worried about telling her as I didnt want to ruin anything, but I also thought if im going to have a long-term relationship with someone they will need to understand, so I told her... she accepted it a lot better than I thought and said it's no big deal at all and wanted to try it out, she likes sometimes to treat me as a baby or if her mood changes she uses it as a punishment and I have to do chores for her. Neither of us are into the full dressing up, just a nappy will do, although she's very keen on getting a onsie for us both, Every other evening she makes me wear a disposable nappy especially if we decide to have an evening in with a few bottles of wine, tonight she changed me before she went to work and insisted I stay in it till she gets home otherwise i'll be in trouble and will have to start the process again and stay in one till tomorrow. Occasionally she asks to be put in a nappy although she doesnt like to wear it overnight and won't wet it, but she says she will one day, I certainly don't want to push her into anything or rush her.

It would be really nice to speak to likeminded people and would like to talk to couples, females as i'd like advice how to be a good "daddy" as that side is really new to me & especially people from the UK.

Btw, what a great site and forum :).