LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cost Of Comfort

Guest aesthetiquette

Guest aesthetiquette

While there's nothing terribly inventive or unique about this story, I thought I'd share it with you all the same. I've been doing some mommy/baby play with a friend of mine lately, and so she asked me to articulate my fantasies in a short story. You can attribute the lack of originality to the fact that my fantasies have been shaped by stories discovered on sites like this one. Call it an homage, if you must! :P

The Cost of Comfort

I fought as hard as I could, but in the end I failed. In that final moment, with success and failure approaching rapidly from either side, I thought the outcome was for me to decide. But something happened--tenacity gave way to resignation, and I was left utterly helpless. I relieved myself--believe me, I felt relief--but also felt immense shame in discovering comfort in such a miserable defeat.

As the pool of urine expanded around my kneeling body, tears of humiliation leapt from my eyes. This relaxing evening had suddenly become a brutal trial, and in my weakened state, I could see no solution--no way of navigating the questions to come. So I wept.

A hard knock startled me from my miserable reverie, and a familiar voice beckoned me, "Sean? Is everything alright, dear? I'm coming in."

Terrified, I began to vainly clutch at my soaked pants, trying to obscure their obvious dampness. It was useless.

Her stern look of simultaneous disappointment and astonishment only intensified my humiliation, and so I squeezed my eyelids shut, senselessly trying to escape the situation.

Her words dripped with anger, "You pathetic little child, I can't believe you just pissed all over my floor!"

I was too overwhelmed to respond with anything but a feeble whimper, and it only served to infuriate her more. I felt her hand seize my wrist tightly, and was torn from the floor and into the nearby bathtub.

"Stand up!" she barked.

I reluctantly started to rise, only to be hastened to my feet by her fierce grip. Wasting no time, she reached to the fly of my trousers, undoing them effortlessly. My pants collapsed around my feet, leaving me in nothing but my soaked underpants and a small t-shirt. A brief few moments later, and I was completely nude.

The harangue continued, "You are virtually useless, and you reek of urine! Since you seem intent on behaving like an infant, wetting yourself and whining, I suppose I'll have to treat you like one. You certainly can't take care of yourself."

It was all too much to take, and so I insisted otherwise, "Jessica, it was an accident. I'm still an adult, I just... this never happens, honest-"

I was sharply interrupted by a devastating swat to the behind.

Jessica tugged me into a sitting position, and began to start the bath, explaining, "I don't care. This is my house, and a baby like you is helpless without proper care. I won't be held responsible for neglecting an infant."

As the warm water collected beneath me, I decided to let my bruised bum recover before pressing the matter further. Besides that, I welcomed the cleanliness. I felt a faint glimmer of hope; I could get myself cleaned up, collect the remainder of my dignity and leave in a short while.

Things didn't quite turn out that way.

--

The bath was a progressively shameful experience. I was intent on washing myself, however Jessica was unrelenting. She meticulously violated every crevice of my body, thoroughly lathering my penis and even penetrating my asshole with a soapy finger. Her words were equally degrading; she proceeded to tease me at every given opportunity, intent on reminding me of my initial failure. When her hands began to caress my crotch, the sensation stimulating an erection, she was especially brutal, sneering, "My, my, it looks like our baby is enjoying this. You pitiful little thing, look how desperate you are."

I couldn't help it. I wanted to resist, but the confluence of pleasure and humiliation kept me utterly confused. I tried to remind myself that it had been an accident, but her insistence began to wear on me. My mind battled her dominance furiously, but my body complied eagerly. The gentle warmth of the bath water, her hands exploring my body... I hated the physical satisfaction that it had awakened in me.

Finally content with her work, Jessica pulled me out of the tub and vigorously dried me off with a large towel. I began to worry about what was to follow, but wasn't given much time to entertain possibilities. Jessica commanded me into the next room, "Follow me, pissy-pants. I don't want you to have another unprotected accident."

I pleaded with her, "Please, stop this. It's unnecessary, I'm fine now! Just let me go home."

She chucked, "In what? Your pants are filthy and soaked. It's freezing outside. All you need is a fresh diaper, and from the sound of your crankiness, a bit of food in your tummy."

I was flabbergasted, "A diaper!? You're fucking crazy. I'd rather leave in my wet pants, I'll call a cab--"

Before I could process what was happening, I was over her knee, and on the receiving end of an unrelenting chain of spankings, each more fierce than the previous. I initially struggled, but the pain was so intense that I eventually began weeping uncontrollably, begging her to stop. When she finally did, the fight in me was gone. I was genuinely afraid.

--

"Be a good baby and suck on your ba-ba."

All I could do was comply. As the warm milk caressed my throat, sore from all the crying, I felt that alienating comfort from before. The humiliation resumed with a bulky diaper being pulled between my legs. The tightness against my crotch felt embarrassingly good, and the storm of conflicting emotions began to intensify further. As if possessed, I reached down and began massaging the front of the diaper, only to be hastily interrupted by a very agitated Jessica.

"Bad baby!" said Jessica, "You already have one problem with messes. It's increasingly obvious that you can't help yourself with anything, but that's why I'm here. It's plain that you need a mommy, and since you enjoy your diaper so much... I'm guessing that you want one, too."

Something she said hit a nerve, but still weakened from the last beating, there was little force in my voice when I told her that she was wrong. It felt pathetic, and yet it seemed to renew her sadistic game.

"You need to show your mommy some respect! I want you to admit to me that you love your diaper because you're a helpless baby. Say it."

I implored her, "Jessica, this is way out of hand, I'm not going to say that."

"Yes you are!" she shouted, pulling me up over her lap for a second time. I felt grateful for the bulky protection of the diaper, at least until she retrieved a terrifyingly large paddle. It met my rear a quick instant later, as she commanded to repeat her degrading request. The barrage continued, it seemed merciless and unending. Eventually I broke, crying it out, "I love my diaper because I'm a helpless baby!" As if echoing my own submission, my bladder suddenly released, a hot torrent of pee enveloping the interior of my diaper. I felt broken, I felt humiliated, and to exacerbate it all, the sensation of hot plastic clinging to my loins made me feel even more aroused. Still, it was not over.

"That's good baby, but that's still sounding too mature for a sissy baby like you. Say it like the baby you are, "I wuv my diapee."

I obeyed. I think I meant it, I felt grateful for it. Maybe I did need it.

"Good! What else, and what about mommy?"

After all of the anger, all of the punishment, it was nice to finally hear something welcoming. I felt so very confused, but I felt this nagging need to please her. I eagerly complied, "I'm a helpless baby, and I wuv mommy." Immediately I felt regret at what I had just said--what was happening to me?

"Of course you do!" said Jessica, and she began firmly rubbing the front of my diaper with her hand. The pleasure was vexing; shame gave way to ecstasy, and I felt that I would do anything for her. Just as I thought I might climax, she stopped a cruel and deliberate way, cheerily announcing, "Let's get baby something to eat!"

End