LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place To Buy Cloth Diapers

Hey all I'm a new member but I've been coming here for a while. What I was wondering is where is the best place to buy cloth diapers. I've been straight disposable for over a year now but I think I might would like to try cloth a while. I've been looking on adultclothdiaper.com, fetware.com, plastic-pants.com and fancypantsdiapers.com. If any of you have ordered from them let me know about your experience with them also if you know any other good sites to check out let me know. Thanks

You might want to look here, too: www.snap-ez4life.com they're pretty highly regarded in reviews here and elsewhere. I actually ordered from them for the first time a few days ago, but I haven't received the product yet, so I can't give you my evaluation.

I currently wear the 4-ply flat diapers at adultclothdiaper.com. I have also worn diapers from babykins.com and angelfluff.com. I found I like the gauze diapers better than flannel.

All 3 companies have provided excellent customer service and have been great to deal with. I've spoken to each of them on the phone and they are all wonderful. Any issues were promptly resolved and they were all very nice.

Good luck in finding the diapers that work the best for you.

CDL

Guest refridginator

i have one from snap-ez with a stuffer. i'm not a cloth diaper guy, but i like the diaper, the seams haven't ripped yet and the buttons are still intact. and after eight washes, you have no worry about leaks.

good luck and have fun!