LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Ab/dl Text Rpg Game

Guest garou42

Guest garou42

long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyways, I found this little online AB/DL RPG sort of thing and I figured since theres a roleplaying forum here and all... It's all text based and based around a town with a school, mall, beach, all kinds of things. You can pretty much do anything. You just need like a program to run it. I use MUSHclient which is pretty good.

http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/mushclient.htm

You just download it and put in these numbers when it asks.

Address: 65.116.87.83

Port: 10185

then you get to create your guy (or girl lol) :lol:

long time lurker, first time poster.

Anyways, I found this little online AB/DL RPG sort of thing and I figured since theres a roleplaying forum here and all... It's all text based and based around a town with a school, mall, beach, all kinds of things. You can pretty much do anything. You just need like a program to run it. I use MUSHclient which is pretty good.

http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/mushclient.htm

You just download it and put in these numbers when it asks.

Address: 65.116.87.83

Port: 10185

then you get to create your guy (or girl lol) :lol:

I did all of the stuff to access the MUD, got in had connection problems and am now banned (says "your site is banned"). Did anyone else have this problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I know this thread is old and idk if there's a new one out, but I cannot connect. I was able to earlier, as users Phoebe, Wolfgang, Eros and Matthew can confirm (My game-name is Zachariah). Idk if it's me, or the server, or what, but It upsets me some D: