LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers

i love my diapers makes me feel safe

I wonder why this is, why do diapers make us feel safe and secure? Is it a memory that when we wore diapers as a baby we felt secure?

I once read something that said feelings of warmth around the genitals gives a man a feeling of comfort and security. Again, is this a subconsious memory of being a baby? Also, does the same apply to girls......does a feeling of warmth around their diaper area make them feel secure too?

Beth

• 3 weeks later...

From the few times I wore them willingly, it's that nice soft feeling, it's comfortable, it's padded and soft, it crinkles when one moves (that I find such a turn on) And knowing you can make a mess like a baby, that to, that's really neat.

At least I think it's neat. The cleaning up afterwards is a chore, and I didn't like nappy rash, but I didn't know what I was doing. No powder, although I did have some zinc oxide cream I rubbed in later and that made things a lot more soothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder why this is, why do diapers make us feel safe and secure? Is it a memory that when we wore diapers as a baby we felt secure?

I once read something that said feelings of warmth around the genitals gives a man a feeling of comfort and security. Again, is this a subconsious memory of being a baby? Also, does the same apply to girls......does a feeling of warmth around their diaper area make them feel secure too?

Beth

cus it makes us remember being babys when our parents protected us from everthing