LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies In Wonderland Part 1

I'm a DC Comic book fan and I started writing this story back a few years ago. I'm not much of a story writer. So any useful help would be nice.

Halloween Night

The Titans were putting the final touch on the ballroom of the Wayne Towers. It was going to be the first time. The Original Titans and the New Titans was going to be together. The new members had a surprise for the original five Teen Titans. Cassandra Sandmark sets one of the tables looking at pictures of Donna Troy as Wonder Girl. She felt someone touch her shoulder. Cassandra turns around and looked at person. It was Tim Drake. “You know if you keep staring at that picture. You are going to burn a hole though it.”

Cassandra smiled. “Yes I know Tim. I was just looking at Donna’s short Wonder Girl costume. I’m glad I don’t have to wear that.”

Tim laughed and set down at the table next to Cassandra. “You think Donna’s costume was bad.” He takes out a picture of Dick Grayson as Robin. “Imagine wearing this costume. I do not see how Dick and Jason were ever taken serious in this costume. I’m glad Batman let me redesign the Robin costume.”

Cyborg walks over to the table. “Would the two of you get busy? We still have alot do to before the guest get here and the two of you still have to get dressed.”

Tim looks at Cyborg. “Will you chill out? We will get everything done in time. I am waiting on Barbara to get here. We cannot get dressed until she gets here with our costumes. I just hope Dick, Donna, Roy and Wally like the surprise.”

Cyborg nods. “I’m sure they will. Have either one of you see Beast Boy?”

Cassandra points out the door. “Yes he said he was going to be downstairs to greet the guest as they come in.”

Cyborg smiles. “Good, At least he will stay out of trouble.”

Across town at Dick Grayson’s apartment, Barbara Gordon comes out of the bathroom with her hair dryer in her hand. “Dick, will you come on and get dressed? We are going to be late to them party.”

Dick looks up from the TV at Barbara. “Do I have to go? It is going to be really awkward being in the same room with my ex girlfriend and my soon to be wife.”

Barbara walks over to Dick and puts her hand on Dick’s shoulder. “Yes you have to go. This is a special occasion. It will be the first time. The five Original Teen Titans and the Current Teen Titans will be together. Tim and the others have been planned this for a while. You wouldn’t want to disappoint them now do you?” She bats her beautiful green eyes at Dick.”

Dick shakes his head. “You don’t play fair you know that? You know I can’t say no to you when you bat your eyes at me.”

Barbara laughs. “Yes I know that, but alls fair on love and war. Right now, it is love. You don’t go to the party and it will be war.” She reaches over and starts to tickle Dick.

Dick squirms in his chair and then falls onto the floor. “Ok Ok you win. I will go to the party. Just quit tickling me.”

Barbara stops tickling Dick and leans down. “I always win.” She kisses Dick on the lips and then goes back to the bathroom to finish drying her hair. Barbara calls from the bathroom. “Dick your costume is lying on the bed.”

Dick walks into the bedroom and looks at the costume on the bed. “Barbara, I don’t know about this. I just don’t think it would look good on me.”

Barbara had a confused look on her face as she leaves the bathroom. “What are you talking about?” She walks into the room and sees Dick holding up her Batgirl costume in front of his body at the mirror. Barbara walks over to Dick. “Your elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top does it?”

Dick turns to face Barbara. “Are you calling me mentally unbalanced and nuts? I do not know about mentally unbalanced, but I am nuts. Nuts over you.”

Barbara looks at Dick and smiles. “Yes I’m calling you mentally unbalanced and nuts, but I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

Dick notices four boxes tied together and setting on the bed. “What is in the boxes?”

Barbara looks at the boxes. “It is a surprise for later. Grab your overnight bag and my three suitcases. I’ll carry our costumes and the four boxes.”

Dick shakes his head as he picks up the suitcases. “Why do you have 3 suitcases? We are only going to be gone for one day and we aren’t going to be that far from the apartment.”

Barbara chuckles. “You know how it is. We women have to pack for every occasion. We do not want to be caught without the proper thing to wear. Really one suitcase has my clothes in it, one has our boots and belts and my gloves in it. The third one has makeup and my hair care stuff in it. I told Cassandra and Mia I would help them get ready for the party tonight.”

Dick laughs. “Well at least you aren’t hauling bricks in the suitcases.” He walks out of the bedroom and down the hall to the front door. Barbara follows close behind with the two garment bags and the boxes that contain copies of four of the original Teen Titans costumes.

Back at Wayne Towers, The Titans were busy getting the ballroom ready for the party. Starfire was flying around the room putting decorations around the top of the room and from the ceiling. Tim’s cell phone started to ring. He picked it up. “Hello.”

Stephanie’s voice came though the phone. “Hi Tim, My plans fell though tonight. Would you like to go out and get some pizza?”

Tim answered back. “I’m sorry things fell through for you, but I have plans tonight. We are having a Halloween party and the special guests are the five original Teen Titans. You are welcome to join us.”

There was silence on Stephanie’s end and then she spoke. “I don’t know Tim. I was never really an official member of the Titans. I would feel out of place there. Besides I don’t have a costume to wear.”

Tim sighed. “Barbara was never part of the Justice League either, but that didn’t stop her from helping the other members out. There are going to be other people here who are not Teen Titans. Therefore, it will be ok. As for a costume, I know of two costumes you have you could wear. I think your Robin costume is cute. So please come. I’m sure you will have fun.”

Stephanie sighed. “Ok I’ll come.”

Tim smiled. “I’m glad you decided to come. Pack an overnight bag. We are all staying here tonight and tomorrow we are having a cookout at Wayne Manor. You are welcome to come there too.”

Stephanie laughed a little. “So all of you will be spending the night, Does this mean we can be together?”

Tim stays quiet for a moment. “I’m not sure that is a good idea. I’m sure I can find you someone to share a room with.” He smiles at Cassandra and she knew what Tim had in mind. Cassandra starts to shake her head side and side rapidly. “It is settled. I’ll see you when you get here.” Tim hangs up the phone and looks at Cassandra. “You are the only one who doesn’t have a roommate.”

Cassandra sighs. “Ok I guess I can put up with her for one night, but you own me big.”