LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nip/tuck Jumps Into The Fray

nice-n-snug

For me the most noteworthy and somewhat mysterious thing about Nip/Tuck's most recent episode was that, even though I had no knowledge whatsoever that it would have infantilism-ab/dl content, I diapered up beforehand and even made a baba which I rarely do when I sit down to watch t.v. or a movie. I guess that almost qualifies as one of those more preternatural moments in life.

Nip/Tuck has been one of my favorite programs for a while now. It has always thrived on in-your-face outrageousness and it does this by pushing the envelope of whatever remains in terms of modern-day America's sexual mores and sensibilities. It also delves into general psychotic behavior and obvious psychological maladjustment. And, being the soap opera that it is, it never does this in a boring academic or clinical sense.

The whole episode seemed to have an infantilism/regression theme from Christian refusing to be mothered by Liz (and then turning around and fucking her); to the new boy-genius character calling out for his mother as he got "serviced" by what I'm guessing was a man attempting to look like a butch lesbian; to Sean being diapered. Based on the first two aforementioned plot twists, I got the sense the writers were trying to make a "connection" between male sexual desire and the subconscious urge to "return" to mommy that supposedly goes a long way in trigerring it.

As far as Sean's experience being diapered and his supposed need to regress, I can't help but think that the writers found quite a bit of "inspiration" from the stories on this very site. How many stories in the fiction section involve the male or female subject to be diapered first being put into a position of helplessness, then shaved in order to be returned to baby-bottom smoothness, and then caught off guard by, and/or made to "suffer" the diaper?

In their never-ending quest to be as over-the-top as possible, it makes sense that the Nip/Tuck writers finally took on infantilism ab/dl behavior. But more than just being sensationalistic, I got the sense that the writers were trying to say, "We're on to you America, we know there's plenty of you out there who are into this, so you don't you dare act so surprised!"

Overall, I wasn't bothered by the fact that the young, attractive, female med school student who took it upon herself to regress Sean was portrayed as the oh-so typical psycho-bitch; I'm disheartened by our lifestyle being so exposed and brought out into the open seemingly with each passing week. I've always cherished the fact that we're "underground" and secretive. I know a lot of you feel the exact opposite and think that we should get as much good publicity as possible. If you don't watch the show, be sure to check it out because, regardless of how you feel, you should find it interesting if nothing else.

Archived