LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Unbridled Boi In Autumn

This is my first story being posted on DD. This is my official warning that it does contain Bisexual themes, sex, harsh language, and so on. It also contains the use of marijuana. If that is not allowed or offends anybody, please let me know and I will take the necessary measures to remove the story or allow the moderators to handle it if they so choose. I love DD and am not here to break any rules or to hurt anybody!!! I love you guys! This story has a little bit of me in it, but is almost completely fiction. Thank You very much and ENJOY~! - Baby Blue

I couldn't wait anymore! I was up until 5am rewriting this story! I also added a great deal more to it throughout. If you've read it before, it will make much more sense now. I also added Chapter 7! Enjoy!!!

An Unbridled Boi in Autumn

Chapter One

When I think of the time I spent in college, the memory that recurs the most is the one where I am sitting at the picnic table in the park near my apartment with my friend Jules. Her real name is Julie, but we never really called her that. Anyhow, we're at the picnic table rolling a joint and out of nowhere she tells me that she loves me...

I have always pictured myself as someone who does not love just one person. I am a boy who has always fancied the love of all sorts of people. The friendships that have been forged over the years have bloomed into relationships and relationships have matured into passionate infatuations; some have survived and others... perished.

Before college, there was a point in time when I was free. My grandfather passed away when I was 17 and he left three million dollars to me in his will. I invested 2.5 of it, and used the other half mil to enjoy my 18 through 22. I kept my inheritance to myself, aside from Jules. She knew the whole time, but never let slip the secret of my fortune. In return, since I spent almost every waking hour with her, she got to taste the glory of it.

When the time came for me to move out from under my parents' roof, I decided to move several hours south of where I grew up. I wanted to keep them at a distance, but still wanted to be reachable in case of an emergency. I decided on a small town called Blandon. It wasn't a very exciting neighborhood, but then again, if it was it probably would have been called Thrillington, or something of that nature. Too bad.

The house I moved into was a three-bedroom double which was uninhabited by the owners for most of the year. I met them once and they told me it was a getaway house. They were a wealthy couple who lived in Newport and were presumably self-made millionaires. They made me dinner and we had a pretty normal afternoon, except for the detail of us leaving out the financial minutiae. After that one time, I never saw them again. They drove a Mercedes, but judging by the fact that they used the place as a getaway house, I’m led to believe that wasn’t their most prestigious vehicle. They rented the other half of the house out to me for like, $250/mo if I agreed to fix the place up. After I finished working on the upstairs, they decided not to charge me rent anymore. I dumped a decent $40K into fixing up the place, but it was my home and I wanted it to be sweet. I left the first and second floor looking pretty average at first glance. Some of the furniture was finer, but it was unnoticeable to the untrained eye. It was very clean and very nice, but it wasn’t exactly ‘MTV Cribs’ material. It was a little on the humble side, but what it lacked in size, it gained in charm.

When it came to procuring a vehicle, I decided to buy a fire engine-red 1971 Chevelle. It didn't look perfect, but under the hood it was immaculate. The paint was a little faded, but it had a black racing stripe in the center of the car and mean black pinstripes on the side. It roared cleanly down the road but its throaty rumble demanded a head-turn. It was quick, but I never raced it. I opened it up on the highway, but never abused it. Its previous owners probably had a little more "fun" with it than I did, but I had no desire to abuse this car because it was my daily driver.

I decided to buy a little bit of land up in to woods near the college I was planning to attend. There was some remote lakefront land that had a small access road and a gate. It wasn't well-maintained, but there was room enough for a trailer. We decided to spend the weekends of our first free summer on that little beautification project. I bought a 28 foot travel trailer specifically for smoking, drinking, and camping in. It was only twenty minutes from my apartment, and had limitless potential. Jules had a '72 Bronco with plenty of off-road capability that made it fairly easy to reach our spot. My car could make it back there if I really needed it to. It wasn’t slammed to the ground or anything like that.

Other than that, Jules and I spent a lot of time in the studio at her cousin’s house. I play the guitar and she plays the bass. We would smoke the occasional blunt, bowl, bong, or what have you and we would inspire each other with jam sessions that lasted for hours. It was a rare occurrence that we would actually record anything that we would want to hold onto, but we crushed coal into diamonds in that studio some days.

The first leaf we saw fall off a tree that year was on September 27th. I remember the date because it was unbelievably early that year due to the oddly low temperatures we experienced. We were sitting in my car smoking a joint at the lake staring out at the sunset, when Jules asked me what I was going to do when she had to go away.

"Go away where?" I asked her, only slightly confused.

"You know, like to college and stuff. You know I've been planning on going to Rochester. I wanna get away from here Toby."

"I know... but" ...I took a hit... "...why can't you just stay here and go to school? You're away from your family already and Rochester is no closer."

"There's nothing about being here that I don't like. It's the fact that I've never been away from the east coast. If I go to Rochester I could major in Biology and then I could move to the west coast and be a Marine Biologist."

"That's true, but you're still young Jules. I don't want to hold you back, but when were you planning on leaving?"

"Well, what's keeping me here? I mean, I could leave whenever."

"Hmmm... I kinda like to think that maybe I was keeping you here. Wow, I'm fucking conceited. Ha ha."

"How are you keeping me here? All I do is hang out and spend your money. You have better things that you could be doing with it."

"Like what? I have 2.5 MILLION dollars invested in stocks and mutual funds, and I've taken the other half a mil and put it towards fun, and I'm still making some money by selling here and there! Besides, money doesn't really have a fucking thing to do with it. Or maybe it does! I mean, I was blessed with this copious sum of cash. I was also blessed with such a dear friend to share it with. I don't have to share it with anybody else but YOU and I think that's awesome. If you leave here, the good times for me are over... I mean, you are the best friend anyone could ever have, and you're MY best friend. How could I not take advantage of that?"

She didn't really say anything after that. She took a few hits of the joint and packed a bowl. She stared at the horizon as the sun sank slowly behind the trees. Clouds rolled in and completed the picturesque scene. We almost ended up in a moment of awkward silence if it hadn't been for us being high. We just blamed the lack of conversation on the weed, but we knew there was meaning behind it. Then Jules broke the silence.

"What if I stay? Then what? Are we gonna live together Toby? Are we gonna get married? I mean, we're best friends, not lovers. Friends part ways without detriment. Don't you understand that? The world is not gonna come crashing down when I leave to better myself and pave my future Toby. Maybe you should get over it."

"What?" was all I could manage after that heartbreaking little rant. As the sky became darkened by the cloud cover, we let the tension fade and lit a cigarette. "What do you think?" I asked her.

"About what?"

"What do you think would happen if you stayed here with me?" I clarified.

"I think... I think we would continue doing what we're doing right now. Having fun whenever we want, but always having that voice in the back of our heads saying 'And then what? Where is this getting you? Graduation is still six years away if you start RIGHT now!' and we'll always wonder 'why didn't we stop this sooner?' I am enjoying this right now, but it seems too good to be true, and all good things must come to an end, and I just don't want it to end badly."

"If it's going to end Jules, let it end on its own. Don't MAKE it end. Forget that voice in the back of your head. You'll have plenty of time to go to school. We're only nineteen. It has been only one year since I inherited and we have been doing so well! Just let it ride and enjoy yourself. Jules! We are SO fortunate to be able to live like private rock stars! You're right. We're not lovers, but you are the most important person in my life and I want to share everything with you."

"Do you really mean that? Because I don't have much to contribute. I feel like such a burden all the time. I feel so guilty asking more of you when you've given me so much already. I'm just scared of where we'll end up. I don't want to leave you; I just want to see what there is out there."

"Maybe I'll go with you."

"Maybe the sun will explode."

And that's where we left off that night. I started the car and we slowly drove back to Blandon to live out the rest of the night. She was so angry and I had no idea why. There was so much she wasn't telling me. We went back to my apartment and flipped on the T.V. We curled up on the couch and lit a blunt she rolled on the way home. There were a lot of things I liked about Jules, and one of my favorite things was her ability to roll a blunt. They were tight, they breathed, and they were always generously packed. She said she didn't contribute much, but really she had no idea how much she actually brought to the table.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch earlier. I have just been so emotional lately because I just can't believe how good I have it right now and it seems like it’s going to end and I'm scared, so I'm trying to make sure I'm ready for when that happens. I was doing so well before all of this, and I mean that in a GOOD way, but I just don't want to fall on my ass. You are my world right now."

I looked in her eyes with a warm gaze of understanding and she knew I was on the same page. This was forgiveness without words. It usually was followed immediately by,

"Wow girl, you need to get laid or something." And then I would blow smoke in her face. We both laughed and snuggled a little bit. All I really remember was getting half way through the blunt, putting it out and spacing out a little bit, but definitely getting lost in the sheer enjoyment of life. Before I knew it, we were kissing and practically mauling each other. It didn't get much farther than that before we both kinda started laughing and backed off of each other and just snuggled again and slowly worked our way upstairs to the bedroom. We crashed on the bed and pulled the covers over ourselves, kissed each other goodnight and got comfortable. In a few moments, she rolled over to face me and observed me clutching my stuffed puppy and my blankies, sucking my thumb.

I always suck my thumb when I sleep; I always have and I never plan to stop. It is my favorite method of catharsis and I am fairly open about it. After all, it's part of who I am.

"You are so adorable." She whispered to me as she popped her thumb in her mouth and joined me in the calm, cathartic moment that I enjoy every night when I go to sleep.

"Good night Julie."

The following days continued to bring us joy beyond words. Jules continued to spend a lot of time driving back and forth between her parents’ place and my place. She had a townhouse-like apartment in a complex a couple of miles from my place where she worked at home, painting ceramic sculptures and selling them on eBay. She was extremely detailed and her work was actually quite in demand online. Her mother had a kiln at her house so Jules would usually get the sculptures from her mother, take them home and paint them, then drive them back up to her mom’s where her mom would throw them in the kiln for the final touches, and finally bring them home where she would ship them out from the nearest UPS store. Some months were good, some were bad, but she never struggled to make ends meet. I was very proud of her.

There has always been a fiery passion in her that is protected by stubbornness that I have come to admire and adore. She is smart and determined and will never back down from what she thinks is right. Never to my recollection (which just happens to be 100% accurate) has she ever given me a reason not to trust her. I knew that as we spent our carefree fall days together, that I was falling in love with her. It wasn’t long before that night came that I found myself in her townhouse drowning painfully in a feverous ocean of passionate ferocity.

"Whoa whoa, slow down. Softer."

She was out of control. When it came to romance, it just didn't seem to come naturally to her, and I absolutely loved it. There was such a charming quality in the way she lacked a natural sense of grace in the bedroom, so to speak. We had never made love before that night and we weren't ready yet. I wanted to take it slow because she was my best friend and I didn't want to fuck that up. We both knew that was a shitty excuse because whether or not we had happened to have made love one night in the past, no matter how good or bad it was, whether there was true passion or pretentious role-playing, it was all going to end up as another crazy story in our repertoire.

I resisted a little bit and ultimately denied myself the pleasure of making love to the girl I'd been crazy about for years. I wanted it to be right. I didn't want it to happen on the couch in her apartment after shopping at Wal-Mart. I wanted it to be special and memorable; I wanted it to be real.

"I love you too." I finally answered her as I sat on the edge of the bed. A tear rolled down her cheek and she stared into me, attempting to make eye contact with me; I refused. I had never really denied anyone I was close to. There were even times when I had casual sex with a near stranger. The difference was, I never loved any other girl besides Jules. Fire ate away at my insides in all directions as the conflict consumed my soul. I had just made the most difficult decision in my life.

I knew it hurt her, but at the same time I knew that if I had gone through with it and it wasn't real and something changed between us then it would have hurt her even more. The chances of that weren't very good, but I wasn't will to take that risk.

"You don't have to be afraid Toby." was all she said as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. I sat and pondered my previous actions, fighting with myself and agonizing over my indecisiveness. I knew I was doing the right thing and I wished I could help her believe that. I walked to the hallway and stood in front of the bathroom door, listening for her, but I heard nothing. I knocked on the door and as I did, I heard her weeping softly. She didn't want to talk me, so my welcome was officially worn out.

As I made my way downstairs, I started to think about what to write on the note I'd leave behind for her. She was going to be fine, she just needed some space. Once I left, she would leave the bathroom and get her mind off of things. Once I reached the dining room, I grabbed the notepad that was lying there and ripped a sheet of paper out. I wrote

"I'm sorry Jules. I love you too much for our first time to not be just right. Please understand.

-Love, Toby

• 3 weeks later...

Good news! I'm in Iraq now and we have internet at our JSS, so I'm gonna be working on the next chapters again soon. I lost a lot of work because my computer killed itself. I have a new laptop now, so back to work! Thanks for reading!!! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh my goodness! sorry for double-posting! I New Topic'ed when I should have Post Reply'ed. But, it's fixed now.

Anyhow, just got internet at the JSS (after waiting for 3 effin months!!) so I should be updating pretty regularly. Hope you enjoy!!!

Chapter Eight

Life was rolling on and the days became cooler. The leaves lay on the ground like martyrs, protecting and nourishing the ground as the Earth prepared for its seasonal hibernation. I had been spending a lot of time in deep thought as my loved ones tried to catch up with their friends and families. I was planning on heading up to the lake for some alone time. I’m not much of a nature-boy, but I needed to connect with something more permanent than society. Jules knew that I was heading up there, so she brought her Bronco down so we could swap vehicles. I was in the kitchen crouched down tying my shoes, wearing jeans, a hoodie, a scarf, a cap, and I had a backpack full of food, a book, a pen, and a change of clothes.

“Hey Toby.

Hey everyone! sorry it's taking so long to finish up chapter 9, but I've been really busy!!! (I've gotten maybe 20 hours of sleep in the past 6 days...) But I'm considering changing the title of the story to "Unbridled - Our Uninhibited Taste of Youth" and sectioning the book off into Seasons. Hence, Autumn is coming to a close, so perhaps chapter 9 or 10 will conclude the first portion of the story. I will probably re-post the whole thing AGAIN just so everyone knows. I will probably even make a website with pictures for it. I need some feedback though... It doesn't seem very well received. I haven't been able to get on the chat server here because I can't get virtual machine... the internet here sucks anyways, so I would have a terrible time trying to connect. I barely get enough sleep as it is. Okay, I'm done rambling now! Keep checking!!! I should be done soon <3

Baby Blue

• 2 weeks later...

post-22620-1241803142_thumb.jpg <-experimental cover picture for story. Comments?

Chapter Ten (part one)

A week or so after the death of my Chevelle, I stood at the window of my newly-purchased house. The trip to Rhode Island had been pretty boring, but we got to stop in East Brunswick to see Andrea’s father and plan some things out for the would-be ‘new house.’ Andrea wasn’t around that afternoon, so we rescheduled our plans for the following day.

I stood in the vacancy of the unfamiliar half of my previously-rented home. I stared out the window into my backyard which was halved by a fence. I didn’t know anyone else who had a fence running down the middle of their backyard, so I thought about leaving it there just to be different. Jules, Richie, and Daisy were out picking up some beer-pong supplies. It had been a while since I’d played beer-pong, but I had been in an unofficial league for a little over a year. There had been an amateur carpenter’s shop left set-up in the basement, so I decided to survey the wares and see if I could quickly build a table for that night.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw the large piece of ply-wood that would make up the table itself. Not being much into doing hard work or getting dirty, I decided to just lay the surface that sat before me onto a couple of saw-horses and call it a table. I took some of that blue painter’s tape and started to outline in my mind a weird, camouflage-like design that I decided to fill in with some neon colors to kick it up a notch. There was a shit-load of spray-paint in the basement down there, so I decided to lay down a white base-coat before I continued on with the rest. The other colors I picked were neon orange, green, and pink. The neon colors were separated by the white lines that were left from the base-coat. I took some electric blue and outlined where the cups were to be placed, and used more white for where the rinse-cup goes. I looked in the closet again and I noticed a couple of paint markers; one black, one white. I took the white one and made bull’s-eyes in the blue circles for the cups, and used the black one to draw smiley-faces in the rinse-cup circles. Just as I was about to write my name in one corner, Andrea came down the stairs.

“Heeey Pretty!

Sorry guys! I know it's only been snippets here and there, but my schedule is insane right now. I only get a few hours in-between missions, so whenever I come back I usually conduct personal hygiene and call home and whatnot. I only write before I go to sleep, so I haven't had much time to to any of the aforementioned activities, but I am trying!!! Bear with me! I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------

The room quickly became relatively hazy. The five of us sat Indian-style on the bed and passed the blunt around. Richie pulled a little pocket pipe out of his jeans and packed it and added it to the rotation.

“So Toby, how long have you been wearing diapers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like I may start a new story soon, but I'm definitely gonna continue this one shortly. I'M SORRY it's taking so long!!!! Kinda going through a rough time, but things are getting better! :)

• 6 months later...
Guest Munchkittn

I got through the first 10 pages, then pasted it into a word doc for later. Your writing is AMAZING! The first time with Richie sounds like my first time with another guy almost to the T..