LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Give Up?

Guest Houston guy

Guest Houston guy

I don't know if I should give up on ever finding a girl to either baby me, have me baby her, or just wear together. I don't want to ever be with a girl who isn't into this. To be honest I really have always dreamed of losing my virginity while diapered and I am starting to think I might as well give up on that dream, because I have never even met a girl into diapers.

Guest Luvs for ever

Dude that fantasy has left you behind. I'm sure your virginity was lost a long time ago.

However a diapered girlfriend would be fantastic, slim chance but we should never give up.

I've always been in favor of giving up so that you can be so amazingly surprised when something comes your way.

Here's reality though: chances are you won't find a diapered girlfriend.

That said, here's something else to ponder: does liking diapers really make for the ultimately compatable partner? How much of the fantasy is likely to be instant gratification and not long term pleasure or compatability? If the only diapered girl you found was one prone to cheating on you, had completely opposite political and religous views from you, and had some odious personal habits, like, let's say not using deoderant, brushing her teeth, or bathing on a regular basis... would you still be happy?

You should try and find a partner on qualities that you believe can make you compatable in the long term. Ya know what -- diapers may not be that terribly normal in the realm of all things, but in the terms of a once-and-a-while thing, they're not that amazingly bizarre. If you manage to really, truly find the right woman, you'll be able to work something out. It might take a while. It might be awkward at first. It might be a long time before you know that the time has come to talk to her about it -- but if she really is the woman, the time will come, and there will be some sort of resolution.

Oh, I know it sucks to not be able to get it when you want it, or get what you want when you want... but shit dude, that's life. You're not trying to find a needle in a haystack, you're looking for a splintered yellow drinking straw. We all are.

Speaking from experience,

women who are not familiar with diapered dudes are NOT the best canidates for you to go out with, if you know that your diaper desires will never go away.

I've had several lovers who were not into this, and who made it very clear (once we had been living together for awhile) that it was unacceptable to them. Even though I tried my best to keep things as low key as possible.

In every relationship I explained to them the way I am, before the relationship got serious, I explained everything to them as clearly as I knew how, and told them that if they couldn't handle that then it was cool, and we'd stop seeing each other.

In every instance not one of them said that they didn't want to see me anymore, instead they told me that that was okay with them, but in every instance they decided that they couldn't accept that part of me. They wanted to stay in the relationship, but I had to give up wearing diapers, which I did for their sake, but it just caused more problems than it was worth, so after a couple of years I would break it off with them.

After the last break up I swore to myself that I would never date outside of the AB community, which (I thought), meant that I would never date again. I had never surfed the net before, so I was suprised to find out that such a thriving community of AB's and DL's were out there.

Soon I found myself conversing with other AB's and DL's that were out there that made me want to weep with joy! I had known that there were others like me out there, I just hadn't found them, it felt like I was coming home for the first time in my life.

And there were BabyGirls there that I talked with, and Mommies too! Before I knew what was happening I was talking with a few of them, and yes, I found a Lifepartner/Mommy!

I still talk to other AB girls, and DL girls out there when I can, because I've always enjoyed communicating with other AB's and DL's, and girls have a different perspective than all of us guys, and they speak from their hearts, which gives them an insight to things that I love to hear about.

Communicating with others allows you to see into another persons perspective, and it helps you to expand your knowledge of what it is to be a human being. We are limited by our selves, in that we only perceive the world through our own eyes, when I talk to others I want to know what it is they see, and what it is that they think of this or that.

I want to get to know the person, and hear what their take on something is.

So, don't give up on your dream, if we have no dreams we lose a big part of the child inside. Just remember that when you talk to others you should just be yourself, let the people you talk with know that you are a real person. Yes, you are an AB, or DL, but you are a person first. Wearing diapers may be a part of your life, but it is not the only thing in your life.

Good luck finding your dream,

Vic

Rather then attemptint o find a diapered g'f, id chek the fetish comunity, the girls into fetish are much more accepting then vanilla girls. Thats where I met my g'f, she is not into diapers herself but accepts me wearing and she plays along too. A girl into fetish is more likey to try new things. Or at least be accepting to your fetish.

Just a thought. And good luck in your search.

I'm with abradly here -- I had one girlfriend who wasn't terribly thrilled about it, but it never came between us. Another girlfriend had some fetishes of her own, so she was a bit more open minded.

Either way, I guess it partially depends on how much you wear diapers. If you do so constantly, then yes, it will be more of an issue for you. If it is a more occasional thing, then it is less likely to be as big of a problem.

I guess I come from a perspective where I don't define my entire life by a single thing, and as such, I don't hinge the possibility for a relationship on a single item being 100% compatable -- just so long as it can be discussed.

I would never tell you to not chase your dreams, but even the most romantic tales of heroes from the age of chivalry include stops by forest ponds fed by pure springs and diamond waterfalls. Don't forget to drink and take a rest in a comforting, beautiful place while you persue your quest. It may not be everything you're looking for, but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy it for what it is.

There are some great replies on this thread.

To throw my two cents into the pot: I am currently in a diaper relationship. It's actually how my boyfriend and I met, but it's not why we stay together. Ultimately, there has to be a lot more there besides a mutual affection for a certain butt covering. Your desire for "play" will ebb and flow over the years. Think of the purge cycle. Not saying you'll go into a full-out purge, but sometimes after a time of having needs fulfilled, the diapers will fade into the background for a while. If you have nothing else to talk about, it's going to be hard to keep things together.

I wouldn't discount "regular" girls, if you find one who is super-adventurous or had a kink of her own. It depends on where you want to settle. Some people are thrilled if their partners will allow them to wear occaisonally, some want their partners to wear with them, etc. Have a realistic goal. Most of us will never find someone who wants us to wear 24/7 who is also compatible in other ways. Balance is key.

Morv made some great points about mutual compatibility outside of diapers. There's also nothing wrong with dating women who aren't into diapers at all. It would probably go a long way toward buildign up your social skills.

Best of luck!

Never thought I would meet a girl who understood, and thought (like most) that I was really screwy for finding pleasure in wearing.

As time has gone by have dated two girls who knew- one wanted nothing to do with it, one insisted upon it, diapering me and humiliating me whenever we had a free moment to ourselves to get really dirty.

Discussed it with a third girl, who I used to date but kept it hidden from and she said she would have totally loved to diaper me, had she known, and probably would have enjoyed playing babygirl herself.

Current girl doesn't get involved but knows, understands and allows me to do it in my own time. She does still allow me to suck on my binky or a bottle while she does dirty things to me and gives me the spankings I need. Although she does not get involved in diaper play, she will bring them up in our bedroom talk, knowing how it gets me going.

Point is, if you don't just bombard a girl with this and take it slow, you would be surprised how many are fine with it.

I just know from experence, and having a few fetishes along with diapers, that the fetish comunity is more tollerant then girls who have little or no kink. I have been to fet parties in my a diaper and have gotten nothing but compliments and many offers for play form several men and women. If someone has a kink I just think that even if its not the same kink they are in the same catagory as you.

Your both someone who lives outside the lines of the "norm" and I put norm in quotes cause I think the "norm" is just majority popularity.

At any rate, I wish you luck on your search and please don't worry so much... its the worrying that is more frusterating then the seach.

Trust me, I have gone thru it and Im now dating a girl who even thoe dosent wear, she dosent begrudge me for wearing and does play when she is in the mood.