LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Stuffer?

Guest dl_aslee

Guest dl_aslee

I am wondering what brand of either baby diaper or other such as depends guard that you have found to be the best. There isn't anywhere close that stocks the depends boosters, those seem to work nicely, so wondering what I can get locally that works the best. I don't have a walmart or target close by, so I would be picking from the major brands that everyone has.

I did try the safeway brand and they do actually work the best so far, they have a good mix of pulp and gel, so unlike the pampers who soak it up, but feel really wet and don't seem to hold it when I sick down. This is even with slits cut so it will go into the adult diaper.

At one time I did use Tena Guards, they do swell up very big, and they do come in different capacitys and they are available at wally world.

But I have moved on to washable ones, I don't have to worry about more and heavyer trash, and I like the way they work, I use microfiber towels from sams club buy one pack and they will last you almost forever, and the do dry very quickly in the warmer weather on a hot sunny day no time at all.

Guest dl_aslee

At one time I did use Tena Guards, they do swell up very big, and they do come in different capacitys and they are available at wally world.

But I have moved on to washable ones, I don't have to worry about more and heavyer trash, and I like the way they work, I use microfiber towels from sams club buy one pack and they will last you almost forever, and the do dry very quickly in the warmer weather on a hot sunny day no time at all.

Thanks for the tip, though washing is a major problem and smell since I would only be able to do them at the most once a week.Though gallon ziploc bags do work very well to contain the smell, but really disposable is just better for me living at home. I think my local phamacy does carry the tena guards, so may have to give them a try, also I did see at one point the big tena pads that are as big as there regular diapers, but you have to wear a stretch pant to hold them, so I should try those and see how they work as a stuffer, I think they could work really well.