LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats Your Favorite Part About The Store

Guest Guest

Im probably going to the store later tonite. I love going to buy diapers. I dont know what it is, if its the diaper aisle, the smells, or the rush i get. I dont know what type im going to buy today, but ill sure to pick wisely

When I go shopping nothing makes me happier than going down the sweets & crisps isle, makes me feel young again apart from now not being told to put them back :D

I get my ab stuff over the internet for delivery, as no stores in UK hold many types of nappies, but do get my wipes, creams etc from there.

:P Yes, I always find myself going down the diaper aisle at one point or another when I'm in the store, which isn't always easy to do, as I'm the kind of guy who goes in, gets the required item, and is out of the store as quickly as possible.

I just love the smell of the diaper aisle, there's a Baby scent to the air there. The worst smelling part of the store to me is the meat counter.

Vic

I find myself walking through the diaper aisle repeatedley, because whenever I pause to buy something, someone usually passes by and I am still embarrassed. :wub: The asile has to be empty before I'll pick up my diapers and then I go directly to the register. Until that asile is empty I may go back to the diapers three or four times. After that I give up and go somewhere else. :crybaby:

I like to get in look about the diapers and decide which to purchase, there is a lovle aroma about the area that makes me almost high, or euphoric when purchasing.

I suppose Im not shy when buying in front of others... i mean let them think what they want to think... I bet the last thougth they have is 'hes going to wear them for fun' when in fact... ya thats actually the reason.

How come nobody has mentioned the changing table??? :o

God, how I love that changing table in the bathrooms.

I really wish it would hold my wieght so that I could climb up there and have my girlfriend change me with one of those diapers from the machine on the wall. And then I would follow obediently behind, as she finished her shopping, my head down, because everybody knows that I am STILL wearing diapers under my jeans. :wub:

I go into the bathroom, look at the table folded into the wall, and I can't help but get all warm and flustered.

when i go down and see other people, i grab a pack of goodnites and read them, i want people to think i wet the bed.

Sometimes, ill call the stores, like a drugstore, and ask them about diaper products. I usually start out with, hi, ive been wetting the bed, do you have any products that would help me, like a diaper or something

:P Yes, I always find myself going down the diaper aisle at one point or another when I'm in the store, which isn't always easy to do, as I'm the kind of guy who goes in, gets the required item, and is out of the store as quickly as possible.

I just love the smell of the diaper aisle, there's a Baby scent to the air there. The worst smelling part of the store to me is the meat counter.