LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's A Good Alternative To Try For A Depend Lover?

I've been a long time Depend user and dispite many people's opinion's about their performance I seem to always go back to them. I really like the way they feel when wet (especially with a boost pad). I've tried other brands, bought a sample of Bambino's once, tried attends, and I think I got a Molicare once, they all seemed to have "batting" in them instead of the gel stuff that I I like about Depend.

Does anyone have any suggestions of brands to try that would have the characteristics of a Depend, but maybe hold more or are puffier/thicker?

Thanks guys and gals.

Oh and just to keep in the spirit of what seems to be the trend on DD lately, I'll include some impossible to read, annoying baby talk at the bottom here. :P

I wan bettew diapurs wif moor sqwissy! I wike my Depen. I NEED diapews. (Damn, it even hurt my head to TYPE it) :P

Actually Both Molicare and Bam's both have quite a bit of gel as well as the Pulp, which is there to wick the moisture to the Gel layer. I'm thinking probably that you tend to like the gel feeling as it comes alot sooner with a Depends generally after about two wettings. But I can assure you that the others can "feel" the same with repeated wettings. The Molicare T-shape version has almost exclusively gel, as compared to their SuperPlus which is about 50-50 of the two. Give them a try and see if that's what your looking for.

Actually Both Molicare and Bam's both have quite a bit of gel as well as the Pulp, which is there to wick the moisture to the Gel layer. I'm thinking probably that you tend to like the gel feeling as it comes alot sooner with a Depends generally after about two wettings. But I can assure you that the others can "feel" the same with repeated wettings. The Molicare T-shape version has almost exclusively gel, as compared to their SuperPlus which is about 50-50 of the two. Give them a try and see if that's what your looking for.

Humm.. Maybe I just didn't give them enough of a chance! Do you have to wait a long period of time, or can you get the same feeling if you just give it a good flooding and wait say 15 min? They do hold more than a depend though right?

Well yeah they hold quite a bit more than a depends. Both would require about three good wettings before you get any noticeable "gelling" such as a depend. Like I said try the T-Shaped Molicares...It's like someone put a big glob of putty or play-doh in your diaper when wet. Have fun! They are quite thin when dry...but they swell greatly when wet..so be prepared for that! ;)

Well yeah they hold quite a bit more than a depends. Both would require about three good wettings before you get any noticeable "gelling" such as a depend. Like I said try the T-Shaped Molicares...It's like someone put a big glob of putty or play-doh in your diaper when wet. Have fun! They are quite thin when dry...but they swell greatly when wet..so be prepared for that! ;)

The more swell the better! I like so much swell that it's hard to lay on your stomach after you've wet.

Humm.. Maybe I just didn't give them enough of a chance! Do you have to wait a long period of time, or can you get the same feeling if you just give it a good flooding and wait say 15 min? They do hold more than a depend though right?

Anyone know where I can get a sample pack of Molicare T shaped from that's reputable?