LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Guy Is A Genius

shinjie

I dunno if this guy is a loon or what, but he/she posts these strange poems and reflections here http://www.diapersexvideo.com/ makes me laugh.

An excerpt from "My Diaper Journey":

"I am so very tired and weary of my life, trapped in the body of a diaper. My choices are not mine. I can do nothing but hope that at some point I’ll be opened up, and catch a fleeting glimpse of the world beyond mine. And yet I am not blessed with memory for the beautiful things. Only the shit that is mine. Whenever I ask God who am I, he tells me that my life function is all. But I struggle to accept that. And the more I struggle, the more he baits me, throwing me deeper and deeper into the darkness. Is this how I shall be saved? ". :mellow:

I'm glad that you get something out of it but it's not nice to poke fun at other people :( From just what you posted here I see deeper issues and deeper feelings than this person seems to have the eloquence to deal with well :huh: Writing well isn't as easy as you might think, and this seems more like a 'stream of conciousness' post than an edited story to me :mellow: If you think this is bad, then you would go nuts with the SOC's that I write to myself to gather my own thoughts with :roflmao: Then again I never post them, so you won't get a chance to laugh at me because of something like this ;)

Bettypooh

Here's a good rule of thumb: the words "shall" and "shit" should never appear in the same paragraph.

I love nothing more than ripping on writer/poet wannabes, no matter how many psychological problems they have (or wish they had). The number one characteristic of a wannabe: the inability to write anything that doesn't include the words "trapped," "darkness," and "glimpse."

I apologize to anyone here who is poetically inclined, but diapers will never, ever be a good subject for non-humorous poetry (yes, I realize this particular excerpt isn't a poem).

Here's a good rule of thumb: the words "shall" and "shit" should never appear in the same paragraph.

I love nothing more than ripping on writer/poet wannabes, no matter how many psychological problems they have (or wish they had). The number one characteristic of a wannabe: the inability to write anything that doesn't include the words "trapped," "darkness," and "glimpse."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love you!!!!

The darkness charlie murphy!