LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quite An Interesting Week

BabyDavey

My wife and I just recently had our first child. Since then, things seemed to have changed... for the good. (perhaps)

She has always been understanding of my need to be an AB sometimes, though she didn't usually participate. During the course of her pregnancy (through some 'deals') I was allowed to go 24/7. So, after about 9 months of 24/7 I normally wake up wet (which I LOVE), but I usually try to stay dry during the day. Mainly as I want to hold on to some sense of control.

During the week following the birth of our child, she has indulged (and participated with) me more than she ever has. She's changed my diaper a couple of times and I've been breast fed (mostly 'cause she's making alot of milk). She tells me it's because I've greatly surpassed her expectations on how I'd be with the baby and supporting her, and 'cause she feels bad that she can't give me a lot of personal attention. That and 'cause I've been a good boy. :)

An interesting thing, too: We've decided to have the baby in the bed with us, sometimes, as it's easier for feedings, etc. So out of fear that the baby might fall out of the bed, we got toddler bed rails, and the type that fit both sides of the bed were the same price as the type that goes on one side. Once again she indulged me and we got the two-sided ones. It's neat!

I'm certainly enjoying all of the extra attention, and I hope it will last. If anything it's made me strive to be a 'good boy'. Even if it doesn't last, I will remember it forever, and I will understand if things go back to normal.

I just thought I would share it with you folks. It's something I've waited a long time for, so perhaps those of you who feel that it might never happen, you never know when that chance may come. Just be a good boy (or girl). ;)

Oh. Right. That and I wanted to say Happy New Year!

Congrats Daveyboy!

Been there, twice.

Well if she is up for it (you too), did you know that if you keep feeding off them they will keep producing? That joke that some people say about breast feeding kids till their teens is actually true, but you have to keep at it and it may become uncomforble for her if you don't keep up with supply. Try a pump.

My wife likes to remind me of that fact over and over.

PS: I wouldn't worry about the baby falling more than someone rolling on top of.

Sounds like you're having a blast.

Am I ever. I never imagined that she would do some of the things she's done. It's quite interesting, to say the least.

congratulations on the new addition. Hope all continues to go well with 'mommy' sounds like this will be a memorable time in your life together.

Thanks, we tried a long time for this, more than anything I'm happy (and overwhelmed) by the appearance of this 'new addition'. All this is just an unexpected bonus.

Congrats Daveyboy!

Been there, twice.

Well if she is up for it (you too), did you know that if you keep feeding off them they will keep producing? That joke that some people say about breast feeding kids till their teens is actually true, but you have to keep at it and it may become uncomforble for her if you don't keep up with supply. Try a pump.

My wife likes to remind me of that fact over and over.

PS: I wouldn't worry about the baby falling more than someone rolling on top of.

We had talked a little bit about the breast feeding before we had the baby. Obviously he will come first, but I will get the occasional 'oversupply'. From what we've read, the supply will usually meet the demand (assuming she is getting all her nourishment's) so perhaps there will be some left for me more often than not. You never know. All I know is it's quite fun (and yummy!). For now I'm happy with the way things are, if I can convince her to pump off some later, who knows. I'll just go with the flow (and enjoy the ride).

I move a lot more in my sleep than she does, so he tends to sleep next to her. (She seems more aware of where she is in her sleep than I am). That means he's on the edge of the bed, rather than in the middle, hence the bedrails. I'm worried about rolling on top of him, but if he's not beside me it's not an issue.

Thanks for the replies!

Regards,