LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Play

babyfur

I think there are a few of us on here who like this sort of thing so who all is a naughty nurse/doctor/patient? and what's in your little black bag? I used to love being "examined" by my daddy, and we had amassed a pretty good collection including some used items(those I boiled for almost an hour after I put them in an alcohol bath I wasn't taking chances with those) we had an anal thermometer, anal speculum, a neuro wheel, an enema bag, one of those hammers they test your reflexes with(that is either extremely erotic or extremely uncomfortable if used in the right places), a set of urethral sounds, a stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff(for fun try putting it on a certain appendage(you know which one), and for really diabolical fun put a bullet vibrator in the pouch with the air bladder first!), a penlight(not really a toy but it added to the fantasy), a proctoscope and of course costumes. a lab coat for him and a hospital gown with the back open for me. And if I had been really bad he had syringes and bags full of sterile saline(you inject it straight into a muscle and it hurts like hell! especially if the solution is cold).

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...