LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Stepping Out There

doubleab11

Hi to all. I have been a diaper lover for a long time now but have been really quiet about it. Even when I found out there were others like me (thank god for the internet), I was still nervous/ashamed of it. But, not any more. I'm trying to come out of my shell by putting myself more out there to try and connect with others and maybe feel more secure. I've have finally told someone in my life about my desires (my sister, who was very understanding and supportive) and hope to continue with my newfound openness. Thanks for reading. Take care, all.

Guest babytroy

Hi to all. I have been a diaper lover for a long time now but have been really quiet about it. Even when I found out there were others like me (thank god for the internet), I was still nervous/ashamed of it. But, not any more. I'm trying to come out of my shell by putting myself more out there to try and connect with others and maybe feel more secure. I've have finally told someone in my life about my desires (my sister, who was very understanding and supportive) and hope to continue with my newfound openness. Thanks for reading. Take care, all.