LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Weird Bieng A Baby But Also Bieng A Freak

i am a ab/dl i love diapers and i love wetting them etc but i am also a freak meaning i perfer black go to concerts (death metal, Heavhy Metal, well just any) i also have a couple piercings and tattoos. and i am wondering if it is wiered that i am into that stuff but i also love diapers

YOURS TRUELY

BabyFreak

Diapers don't really dictate what your personality is like, I mean I myself am a Transgender AB/DL with a penchant for comfortable skirts over frilly and puffy dresses. I mean technically I am a sissy, but I'm kinda not a sissy because I don't fit into the mold of sissy.

The best thing I could say is, you are you, and who else gives a damn about what you are.

Only thing remotely freakish here is your inability to use punctuation in a sentence.

Either way, your interests aren't abnormal as far as people go. I mean, I'm a DL who plays dungeons and dragons... but, still... you got one interesting interest... and you got another. 's all cool.

No worries my friend. Be yourself and be happy with it. So many try to suppress it in themselves and are miserable for it.

I turned 50 yesterday and if there's one thing I can say when looking back, it's that I have come to prefer the company of people who are "different.' They're usually nicer people.

Best wishes to you; go for it!

Ruffles

See, now you're all "normal" like the rest of us. :D

(Just makes it easier to read, mate.)

There is this nifty quote from the Moody Blues that I always liked. It could apply to so many things in life, but it is about being different and freedom of thought.

[first man]

I think; I think I am; therefore I am, I think.

[establishment]

Of course you are, my bright little star.

I've miles and miles of files,

Pretty files of your forefather's fruit, and now to suit our great computer,

You're magnetic ink.

[first man]

I'm more than that; I know I am; at least, I think I must be.

[inner man]

There you go, man, keep as cool as you can,

Face piles of trials with smiles.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

And keep on thinking free.

-- Moody Blues, "In The Beginning"

:P Weird??

Pray tell, what is normal? As far as music goes, I too love quite a variety of ROCK. I got into punk when it was punk, I still love classic rock, but have listened to everything since then as well. I enjoy todays metal, punk, alternative, the list goes on. Rock is always new, everchanging, evolving, cutting edge, that's why it's ROCK. So I've been an AB/DL ROCKER me whole life, what makes me weird?

I'm no different than any old John Q out there, just smarter, and better looking, and more fun to be with. Rock on Diaper Dude! Be happy, it's only life, you've got to enjoy it! kick up your heels now and then, see how many bars you can hit in one night on one diaper. Just have fun!

Vic :D

I think it possibly is a bit weird to have a diaper fetish and be part of the regular alternative scene, mainly due to the fact that the alternative scene tends to be mostly focused on the darker aspects of life, which would normally oppose an AB/DL lifestyle... But since we're all individals and have different tastes, and have all gone through different experiences, some people will be drawn to completely random, and occasionally opposing things.

Personally, I do think it's weird to be into these 2 scenes, but saying that, I'm a goth and a DL...

Best thing is not to worry about it. We are who we are, and it's really hard to change yourself, so don't try. You just have to deal with the way you are in the best way you can think of.

I'm not really an adult baby, mostly just into the diaper thing, although sometimes I do feel inclined to suck my thumb... but anyway...

There are many times when I feel like I'm a walking contradiction. I'm gay, but I sometimes listen to metal, and have no interest in Britney Spears, boybands, etc. I don't care much for "fashion" and while I don't dress like a slob, I rarely dress in a way that would suggest anything gay about me (well, aside from my shirt that says "GOTHIC" in rainbow letters).

Despite that shirt, I'm not exactly a goth. I wear fishnet stockings sometimes, and I like to paint my nails and wear eyeliner, but I don't think I'm really exactly "goth." While some of those things are feminine adornments, I don't look at them as feminine, so much as comfy, something I think looks good on me, or sometimes just something that has shock value.

And then, I'm kindof a nerd. I spend a few hours a day on the computer. I like video games. I like RPGS, especially Dungeons & Dragons and Werewolf. But I also have social skills.

I have really long hair...which seems unusual with many of those things...some people assume I'm a stoner because of my hair, but I'm not.

Really, I don't make much sense, when you try and peg me into one type or another. I'm unique, and I often stand out, yet, I'm not really the "black sheep" in most situations. I'm different, but still manage to fit in somehow, and people accept me. Granted they don't know about the diapers, but most, if not all of the rest I'm very open about.

So viva la difference...a lot.