LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Current Baby-diaper Scent...?

In the course of finding a stuffer for these new ABU Overnights (necessary), I grabbed a pack of Luvs 6's... and was magically whisked away to 1974, in the car on vacation road-trips with my family, when my mom would open up a pack of Pampers to change my little sister.

The Luvs scent isn't quite the same as that-- it didn't explode out of the pack when I opened it (as it did back then), and it's got a slight papery/chemical "tang" to it as well. Still... I wish one of these ABDL diaper manufactures would go the extra step to offer a variation of their product with That Scent! (Yes, I know about this.)

Scent is a powerful sensory stimulant... what's your favorite baby-diaper for it?

wv

Agreed... J & J's baby powder is THE finest scent, bar none! (I've said it before, and will again: In this hetero male's humble opinion, there is no other scent a woman can wear that will grab my interest faster. :lol: )

But perhaps I should simplify my question a little further: Which baby diaper has your favorite scent?

Right now, these Luvs 6's inside my ABUs (with lots of J & J's)... divine.

wv

Hi Wet Vinyl,

What an interesting question.

Normally when I am in my big baby girl mode the only diapers I wear are pinned gauze with separate soft vinyl panties. Something about J&J baby powder does not get along with my skin. The corn starch baby powder that I can use safely is Diaparene which, alas, has hardly any scent. I do not use baby lotion or oil with cloth diapers, but if I feel a rash starting I use Desitin, which has a slight scent.

This hardly means I do not buy baby disposables. Actually I purchase a whole lot of Pampers Cruisers Size 4. Once I cut off the leg gathers and side flaps these become my slip-in pads for use in my responsible adult mode. It has been a couple of years since I handled any Luvs. Back then I think there was a difference between Luv, Baby Dry and Pampers. Even when I change pads in public ladies rooms nobody has commented on the scent of my Pampers, but I can smell it and enjoy it. Whatever it is Pampers does, they do an excellent job controlling the odor of my urine, much better than any adult diaper I have worn. So, on days when I cannot be sure of changing within 3 hours (my safe limit for a slip-in Pampers) I wear Attends Breathable, but with a Pampers pad inside as much for odor control as extra capacity.

On nights when I expect to wet more heavily than usual, I add a Pampers pad next to my crotch. It soaks up a lot and becomes warm and squishy, while also helping with odor. Besides the Pampers has such a lovely babyish scent. Lucky for me modern Pampers do not irritate my skin.

Of course I resent that although Pampers have gotten larger over the years, I am just too large to fit into a Size 7. They will fasten around my backside, but are not quite long enough to reach my hips correctly. So, as soon as my Size 7 gets damp it starts to slide down. Despite my begging and pleading with Pampers and Huggies since 1990, both firms have made it clear they do not expect to make single-tab baby-style disposables any larger than Size 7. Apparently those have not sold as well as Pampers expected, a fact Huggies noticed. I can wear both GoodNites and UnderJams. Probably to be discreet neither has the baby diaper scent. Friends of mine have used newborn disposables as pads inside the juvenile pull-ups, mostly for the baby scent.