LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Type Your Name With..................

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the toadal reflection helmets manufactured by Freswith International of Shanghai. Tough luck. You'd better get a change!

Yeah, either it was just because evrything was as normal or your brainwaves actually did work, and that even be several times - please stop transmitting so I can see if that helps or if it all was just a coincidense.

I can always radiate dryness, but it might make your kidneys fail. Let me know if you would prefer a course of dialysis

Actually I had kidney failure for 2 and a half monts after my injury, and trust me, there probably doesnt exist anything worse than beeing rolled into a room every second day where you're hooked up to a machine that sucks your blood out, filters it and pushes it back in together with saltwater. You're sick for the rest of the day, and you keep worrying if this is going to last for the rest of your life. On the other hand, very little compares to the joy you feel when you mentally have prepared for another session with the sick machine, and the doctor comes in and say, yes, for now it's over, your kidneys are cleaning your blood well enough for you to not need dialysis any more..

So no thank you, I think I will sit over for this time, you may however transmit your badness to someone else if you feel the urge and if the person is a real bad one that needs some punishing with a lasting impact

I'm truly sorry if I struck a nerve. It wasn't my intention to hurt you, only to amuse, and perhaps to challenge you.

So what really did happen to you?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...