LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Tell?

Danger Will Robinson!

Ok now that i have just dated myself here is a smoth way of seeing if she "might" be open to explore the diaper culture.

Simply one night act like you just found a well represented abdl sight and say something like "you have got to see this Look!" act interested and fasanated by this new thing you just found and let her surf threw with you and if she is totally freaked out then you know, never tell her. If not and she reads a bit and looks around then you might stand a chance....................

Cya Rocky :boxing:

From experience, keeping a secret can screw you. She asked me what sexy things I wanted to do in bad and I hesitated to tell her about the diapers. She was curious why I wouldn't tell her and I feel that it also created a situation where she felt there wasn't trust between us. We didn't make it in the end.

I'm sure there are arguements for pro and against, so weigh your decision.

If you think she is a keeper go for it. Best thing in a relationship is to keep it open and honest. Go slow. Try dressing up as babies for halloween for fun and maybe she will get into it. Then you can tell her more about your little side. :blush:

Good luck and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I've been dating a girl for almost five months now, and I feel really guilty that I haven't told her about my diapers.

... or it could be the moment a person who doesn't understand beats the crap out of you because they realize they just had sex with "some freak who likes to poop and wear diapers"!!! I am sorry diapersalways, but that had to be the worst advice I ever heard. This is something you definately have to bring out slowly, easing into it so you can check the other persons response. You have to be honest, especially if it gets real serious, but don't ever just blurt it out in some niave romance filled moment... especially after sex!

Just a side note, I noticed that your board name is college baby and you have been dating for just five months. I am assuming that your board name is reflective of your age, so I feel the need to share something with you. At the age you are at, five months seem like a lifetime especially if you are in the throws of a new relationship... day upon day attached at the hip, all is new and wonderful. But be forewarned, it takes a long time to really get to know a person. In another five months, you just might decide that- you can't stand the way she lets her girlfriend get involved in all that you do 24/7 or that you hate her unibrow. She might decide that- she really can't live with the way you pick your nose and wipe it under the car seat, or she might tell you that in a moment of clarity she realized she is in love with that guy she keeps telling you is just a freind. My point is people are on their bestest behavior at the beginning of a relationship and it is easy to fall head over heels, but eventually that wears off and turns into either something much deeper or something nonexistant. Jumping the gun at telling someone something like this could ruin you if your not careful. You don't know what she is like as an exgirlfreind yet, and she just might be the type who tells your roomates, the other folks on campus, your employers about your little secret just out of spite.

I hope that this is not the case and that you all work out and have a great time with each other, but take it slow when it comes to something as fragile as your diapers. People and situations change, and you should really be sure that you'll be going through these changes together. Do you have any relationships that you look back on like "God that person sucked!"??? When you first started dating that person I would bet you had a different attitude about her. Go slow. Nuff said.

This will always be a touchy subject because it depends on far too many variables. One of the big factors is the maturity/emotional stability of your girlfriend. Its not easy to be objective when pure, raw emotions like love get in the way. I think that we all have been there in one form or another.

You may want to find out if she is...how do I put this delicately....kinky or differently motivated when it comes to turn ons and what not. Chances are she has secrets that she is embarassed about. She may be convinced that no one would want to associate with her due to her way of thinking. There is always the possibility that she could be into S&M, bondage, or any multitude of fetishes out there. Find some common ground and then introduce your 'kink' down the road.

I was lucky. My wife is quite open-minded and has accepted the fact that I enjoy wearing a diaper. Perhaps you will be fortunate as well.

This may well be a situation where if you need to ask, the answer is no.

If you're not dead certain, it isn't time yet.

How will you know when it is time, when it is ok? Something, nobody knows what, will happen, and you will just realize that you have achieved a level of trust that makes it ok to share. This could be that you both start discovering sexual fantasies, and you find out she likes being spanked, especially when she is dressed up like a southern belle and and you're dressed up in a confederate uniform (yes, true story -- and really strange because both of us are from Wisconsin), or it could be something that is totally non-sexual, when you realize how much trust she has in you, or that you feel comfortable placing in her.

Either way, if you are still uncertain of it, chances are very good that not only is it not yet time to share, but you are probably too nervous to give a clean delivery. Let's face it, how you tell someone can really make a big difference. You'll never manage to pull this one off so that she think's you're telling her you're a superhero (unless it is something akin to Captain Underpants), but at the same time, if you can avoid being a bumbling idiot while you spill it, it might be better.

Good luck.

Think hard, meditate with a true heart, and peace be.

I am all for the Halloween advice especially since it is so close anyway. It's been my experience after 20 years of doing this that females will respond ever so positively to you looking like a baby on halloween. In my experience they absolutely love it. They will laugh, make jokes, pat your diapered butt and talk babytalk to you to see if they can embarass you (especially if they are her friends). Have fun with it and then the next day or whenever you see her again just gush about how much fun it was....nothing else.......it plants the seed in her head and then you give it TIME......don't go crazy all at once on her or she will freak. Just let her know you had the best time in the outfit and it will be on her mind in a positive light for a long time. Then (if diapers are a sexual turn on for you) someday in the future tell her you had the biggest hard on for her while you were wearing on Halloween and see what she says.............if diapers are more emotional for you........tell her you were secretly wishing she was your cuddly babysitter Halloween night and see what she says.

GO SLOW!!!!!!! Women don't like abrubt changes in the way they see their men.

20 Halloweens for me in diapers and 11 diaper friendly girlfriends can't be wrong.

Good Luck Kid,

BabySteviee :D

Guest diapered469

I waited about 5 months before i told my current gf about my diapers. we've been dating about a year and a half now. she said something to the effect of "what took you so long to tell me." it wasn't that big a deal for her (although she still won't change me out of a wet diaper, she will put one on me). however, i have also told other girls who were weirded out by it, didn't understand it, and that ultimately ended our relationship. So...it all depends on you making clear what wearing diapers means to you, and knowing if she will be at least partly accepting of it. the girl who dumped me after i told her, i could kinda tell she wouldn't take to it, but i told her anyways, cuz that's the honest thing to do.