LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving My Baby Self, And Baby Friends Here!

turtlepins

Mommy says I'm retreating into my baby self more and more. I live and work in the real world, but my dream world is full of baby fantasies, diaper fantasies, and baby toy love. I love my baby self. It's my retreat and comfort in an insecure and frightening world.

Mommy has the key to my baby self and uses it often. I sit in the playpen and play with toys and she sits at her desk and makes wonderful jewelry out of beads. She says the three magic words and I'm there. I'm an infant in a world of wonderful colors and toys. She likes how quiet I am when I play, the way I stretch out to drink my bottle, and I sleep when I'm in my baby self. I still have the nightmare, but when I wake up crying she's there to comfort me. I'm so selfish.

I love my friends here too. I think of you as friends. We have a shared interest and desires. Sometimes I wish I could share my Mommy with all of you.

So I take good care of her, and make sure she knows she's my world. I still think I've got the better deal. Huggles, snuggles, and giggles!

Archived