LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gone For A Week

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Allen. Trip was great. I took my youngest two kids with me and got to play with them every day. We spent 1 to 3 hours in a salt water swimming pool every day. Visited 3 mansions; two of my favorites (Breakers & Marble House) and one of the few I've never seen (Astor's). Spent some time at Fort Adams and Brenton Point. Too cold for the cliff walk. My first visit there since 2003. I use to spend 2 or more weeks a year there when I lived in MA.

Welcome back...I got to ask as I never heard of it before, what's the benefits of a salt water swimming pool? All I have ever swam in was fresh water with the chlorine levels turning your hair green. Glad to hear you all had a great time and got to reminisce a bit.

Salt water has a couple of advantages: no need for chlorine to keep the water clean, you can open your eyes underwater without any stinging, and it easier to float without any movement. My son had an eye that was hurting him and just playing in the water and getting it wet (he doesn't go under) fixed it.