LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Leaning To Ab Now?

Ive been wearing for just over 2 years now and I think Im leaning over to the AB side.........(sounds almost spooky....... :P )

From the get-go Ive liked my baby print plastic pants and wear them in pink, yellow or blue, but a couple months ago I bought a adult pacifier over the net, and everytime Im diapered for bed I use it. When I bought it i was like "I'll just try it and whatever" but i find it really soothes me especially when im real tired (which is alot lately with work being so busy).

But now I'm searching for a real baby like onesie and footed PJS on ebay, and I really want to go for it, hell I'm even looking at some of the sissy girly ones...........which is making me 2nd guess myself....what is wrong with me.

I know I'll never go as far as talking like a baby, or getting fed(unless its from a womans boobie :lol: ), or playing with baby toys and all that.........

Is there anyone out there going through the same thing or already has.

Please let me hear you

But now I'm searching for a real baby like onesie and footed PJS on ebay, and I really want to go for it, hell I'm even looking at some of the sissy girly ones...........which is making me 2nd guess myself....what is wrong with me.

What is wrong with you?

You are suffering from a rare illness called 'ATPD' (Attraction To a Pretty Dwess). Symptoms include suddenly wanting a pretty dress for no apparent reason, putting your hair in ribbons, and liking pink. In extreme cases the sufferer may start wanting socks and shoes to go with the dress. Most experts believe that the illness although in no way contagious, can be caused by reading Internet posts made by other sufferers. Unfortunately there is no known cure!!

Aside from that, I don't know too much, as I've never actually met someone who has it.

Beth

Everyone's symptoms vary slightly. Hair accessories can include bows as well as ribbons. Colors include soft blues in addition to the pinks. The only known cure is death. Symptoms may not always appear. Extreme cases find interest in lace and ruffles, speech redevelopment and increase in hair length.

Maybe we should start a new survey, which do you prefer sucking or nibbling? Which do you prefer being sucked or being nibbled?

I notice the OP hasn't been back. Do you think he's;

1) Still in shock from what we've said?

2) So scared of us he's fled in tears?

3) So scared he's like us, that he's going to see a shrink?

4) Doesn't like cookies?

Beth