LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radio Show On Infantilism And Diaper Fetishes

Should I do the Show  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should I or shouldn't I

• Yes Curiosity you Should
    • No Curiousity, Please Don't

OK these are my answers to the questions from Bethany.

I'll give you a couple of 'typical' questions we see. (I apologise to Sarah AB if these are similar to the questions she asked above.)

1) I'm a 22 year old male. I have liked wearing diapers for about two years, and like to masturbate in them. I'm about to move in with my girlfriend and I'm not sure if I should tell her? Also, should I tell my mom?

My Answer Why tell your mom. I wouldn't but its your choice. ABDL should be a private lifestyle for you. Why should she know about it. She doesn't tell you about her sex life does she. And telling your GF well you should because you will be living with her, Unless you have a panic room to hide all your things like diapers and onsies etc.

2) I'm a girl age 19. I like ageplay and my boyfriend is willing to give it a go, but I feel shy and nervous about him diapering me. What type of things can we do to get started?

My Answer You wanted your BF to join in and now he is. Why not keep a thong or a pair of knickers on and let him put a diaper over it and within time you won't feel so shy about it.

3) I've heard about men liking to dress up like babies. Why? Isn't this like a paedophile or something?

My Answer Of course not. There are many websites around which despise people who touch or mess with children and ABDL is the most caring lot. Of course its not to do with paedophiles, They act as babies in adult mind not bodys. And pedophiles touch and harm children and ABDL doesn't even come close to a child.

4) Wher 2 find a gurl taht wets her dipees? R U a RLG? (Sorry, I'm being mischievous now Curiousity, lol)

My Answer No Comment. I don't even know what RLG is. Remind me.

Good luck!

Beth

Thank you

Im rearing to go.

Sorry for the delay Sarah but I have also replied to the questions you posted for me to answer.

so i thought i might give you an example of some of hte questions you might get... because it is going to be very different than raising a child

"i'm an 18 year old boy who recently discovered i like wearing diapers.. i get sexually aroused when doing this and like masturbate in them.. how should i tell my parents? or should i eventell my parents?"

My Answer. Again Why do they need to know? They don't tell you their private life do they, They don't tell you the amount of times they have sex. I wouldn't tell them because many have gone wrong, Although some has gone well enough that they have accepted it but If I were you I wouldn't.

"I want to find an adult diaper that can hold multiple wettings and doesn't make a lot of noise, what do you recommend?"

My Answer. Best thing to do is search on google. When your on a diaper site it should have waterdrops beside the diaper. That is the best way to find out.

"should i use an enema or a suppository to make myself mess my diaper? What are teh best brands to use?"

My Answer. Enema works or maybe try laxatives. Laxatives can be brought over the counter for about £3 a bottle ($5).

"Every time i shave my privates region i get razor burn and then when i urinates it stings, how can i stop this from happening?"

My Answer. Try a senseitive razor and cream or maybe try waxing instead.

"I want t make myself permanately incontinent, what should i do to acheive this?"

My Answer. That is not a very good idea. Infact its very selfish. Why on earth would you choose to want this. I won't answer this.

"I love wearing diapers, its not sexual for me, i just love the comfort and security te provide, but every time i am not in one, i feel so guilty about wearing them i almost can't bear it.. what should i do?"

My Answer. Don't worry. There are so many others around that are like you. Talk to others about this to them. The only way is wear diapers as much as you can and when your not wearing them just think about the times you will. It doesn't hurt putting on a diaper every now and then. Go on, Put a diaper on.

"I find being treated like a baby a HUGE turn on and love it when my husband forces me to wear diapers, but i want him to start using bondage as well, how shoul di bring this up to him?"

My Answer. Talk to him about it. Explain your desire to be gagged and tied up. I'm sure if he accepts your diaper lifestyle then he would accept bondage and I'm sure he will enjoy it also.

As a mommy role you are going to be getting these and a whole lot more questons... its not just going to be about diaper rash and which wipes to use...

If you do take the job i wish you the best of luck, but i hope you know what are you getting yourself into, please take some time to talk to those of us here as you expressed you dont understand why people would want to wear diapers. THat is going to be one of hte biggest issues you are going to have to deal with, people asking you why they like to wear diapers etc..... youneed to have a plethora of explanations... every one of us has a different reason for why we wear, why we like to wear, and some of us dont feel we need to have a reason at all, its just something we like to do so we do it...

The radio show will have several shows on infantilism and diaper fetishes and what it mean to you. We all have our own views on what it means to us.

Of course the shows will not be made fun of nor will it be for the outside world.

Apart from the shows we do other things such as competitions where you can win prizes such as Nuk's, Bambinos etc. We also have readers read bedtime stories for the lil abies among us and also do a personal advert for those looking for friends and maybe a partner.

Also we play all types of music rangeing from Nursery Rhymes to Country & Western and POP to R&B. Suitible for all ages and types of people.

We also support brilliant websites such as DD and those who give up so much time to give us a place to go and be who we are. We also support those who currently own blogs and give out their web address on air so our listeners can visit those blogs.

I used to run Adult Baby Radio many years ago which failed because we didn't have the funds but now we do and you should see our banner everywhere in the next couple of months.

After a heated discussion between Curiosity and I in chat tonight, which ended with her huffing out of the room, I decided to email the radio show, letting them know what a terrible choice she was. This is what I got in response:

Hello Abby

Sure Id like to swap links. You should check out our promotion for blogs

on our website.

I took the time to read the chat log, Funny thing is we never asked her to

do it. We are however looking for someone to answer emails from our

listeners.

Kind Regards

HNR

If anyone is interested, I can post the chat logs too, just because they're entertaining.

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

yes the whole converstation in the chat tonight. i think she is the wrong choice and she lied about the whole thing. jsut shows how much u have to learn about things and email people to know the truth.